• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CollingsD2H

Reaction score
@spiermackay
Will these guys ever come back any time soon?

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was told yesterday they are still unpacking those, so they shipped the rest of my items.

I hope they come to my door before the virus hits. I want to wear them outside. Just once.

Kangnamstyles

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Emerald green herringbone yesterday in setting sunlight. Shadow stripes created by the blinds.

043063DC-CB7A-4517-94A1-89FB09B491EB.jpeg

cr2596

Reaction score
If the fit is right, you'll love em. I essentially bought backups for when my two from last year are no longer wearable. I've been rocking the dark wash at work (behind a bar) weekly for about a year. I wash it after each wear, and it just seems to get better. Sleeves have shrunk a bit, but otherwise it's a perfect shirt. Wear em hard and enjoy.

rainmaker

Reaction score
I'm oddly intrigued in the goldenrod polo, but I also find myself wondering what I'd wear it with - any thoughts? Navy/saturated blues, I guess? White/off-white?

hw1887-12-3c3p1-bd-ss20-1.jpg

hw1887-12-3c3p1-bd-ss20-2.jpg

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm oddly intrigued in the goldenrod polo, but I also find myself wondering what I'd wear it with - any thoughts? Navy/saturated blues, I guess? White/off-white?

View attachment 1353572

View attachment 1353574
Greys, browns, greens, blues, whites. I wouldn't wear it with oranges/reds, but otherwise it's a pretty versatile color.

Rugger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

My first Neo coat in 42R slim, regular SM Slims fit me pretty well, probably the best I've had OTR.

Tried to capture it here but didn't really come through, getting some rippling/rolling in the upper back, something that isn't there with regular SM slim fits. Would this be due to the Neo being a longer jacket?

What are your thoughts otherwise or in general? 1st back shot is unbuttoned, second is buttoned

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

My first Neo coat in 42R slim, regular SM Slims fit me pretty well, probably the best I've had OTR.

Tried to capture it here but didn't really come through, getting some rippling/rolling in the upper back, something that isn't there with regular SM slim fits. Would this be due to the Neo being a longer jacket?

What are your thoughts otherwise or in general? 1st back shot is unbuttoned, second is buttoned

Looks tight to me. You may benefit going with the Cotemporary.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads