• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

norMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
MTO opened this year, thus it is the first boxing Day with mto available. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Reaction score
Not yet. They probably won't arrive in stores till the New Year, since they will be excluded from our Boxing Day promo.

Sorry about the website difficulties. We are well aware of the issues with our search filters, and understand that it's a difficult and frustrating experience right now. The good news is we are working on a brand new build of the website that should be launching sometime early 2020. Hopefully this should address most of the problems with our current version. Just bear with us a little longer!

I believe that our core navy suit fabric (code 001/34) is available through our MTO program, if that's the suit you are trying to match.

Glad to hear your on top of the website! Btw, you folks are gaining quite the reputation, couple nods from Sartorial Talks with your shirts and suits! Keep up the fantastic work Spier Team!

JustinW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Life’s been busy and I haven’t been able to keep up with this thread. Does anyone have a live pic or review of the new Angelico Navy & Blue check jacket or the medium blue texture suit? Thanks!!

MisterrLovely

Reaction score
S&M navy cord jacket, as well as the square. Yes, I'm controversially making use of my patch pocket.

Attachments

• 20191221_093148.jpg
    20191221_093148.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 182

Pichy7M

Reaction score
Are there any pictures of the C22 and C23 Italian BD collars in the wild? Apologies if this has been asked before!

SpierTeam

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the boxing day promo normally includes MTO?

MTO will be excluded from our Boxing Day promo, as well as the new Full Canvas suits.

pmestrad

Reaction score
Quick question and lookig for some opinions:

Normally wear a 9.5D Allen Edmonds in monks, strand, park aves, Liverpool, etc. Wear a 9D in loafers though, including AE and Meermin. Just bought the S&M monks in size 9D. They are comfortable though there is a very small amount of heel slippage currently. Do you all think that this will break in over time or should I size down to 8.5D? Anyone with S&M monk strap experience? Help is appreciated! Merry Christmas!

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Polo coat sizing question:
Someone said they size up to wear it over a tailored jacket. Is this everybody’s experience?

Related question: do this year’s fit the same as last year’s? My bro has one from last year one size up from my size, so I can test it out but if they fit differently Obviously that wouldn’t matter.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads