• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ShawnBC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those fabric swatches are :bounce2: Makes me want to send a jacket for MTM replication!

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Great, so it's at least a four jacket fall. This is going to be the season of S&M!

Brown Donegal
Blue tweed
Gun club check
Green or burgundy/merlot slub

Mega bundle discount?

If I could I would. Believe me. I think our prices are pretty good considering what were offering. For example the A.Moon Merino Tweeds will be $398. $348 CAD after bundling. Which is less than $275 USD. Not too bad. That's almost like Suitsupply oulet price without having to wait for the outlet. Haha.

CMAc7

Reaction score
@spiermackay

Is outerwear a thing this season OTR? Alternatively, can you do outerwear via MTO through email? I would love something like the below from Beckett & Robb without shelling out $1500.

Additionally, any chalk stripe suiting via OTR or via MTO for fall?

IMG_0222.JPG

IMG_0223.JPG

afterthesuit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I could I would. Believe me. I think our prices are pretty good considering what were offering. For example the A.Moon Merino Tweeds will be $398. $348 CAD after bundling. Which is less than $275 USD. Not too bad. That's almost like Suitsupply oulet price without having to wait for the outlet. Haha.

That is absolutely amazing pricing Rick. "Not too bad" you say!

Thanks!

sobecane

Reaction score
Rick - excited for all the new offerings. However, any plans to re-stock basic trousers in Size 30 Slim? Most are all out in that size.

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Light grey gaubello trousers today, paired with the summer oxford. Finally got the trousers back from the tailor. These are a 32 contemporary (tapered to 7.5" and 1.75" cuffs) and I let out the waist. I'm just going for 33 contemporary next time since I can still use more thigh room.

Trial and error finding my ideal fit has been tricky with fluctuating weight. Getting there though.

IMG_2830.JPG

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How is the weight on the donegal material with the construction mentioned? Strictly winter or 3-season?

n2pua

Reaction score
to add to @mossrockss .....

3/2 roll
wide lapel
negative belly
lower gorge
barchetta up top
patch pocket on sportcoats and flap/jetted on suits

aaaaaaand

as much grinze/expression as is allowable on a camicia shoulder.

i would MTO tomorrow

make it fully canvassed and i'd make it tonight

Last edited:

afterthesuit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ok pardon my ignorance, but let's say i wanted to do an mto or mtm of something in this neapolitan cut. obviously i'd order one of the suits first to get a feeling for size.

what's the price range for mtm/mto?

I think MTM starts around $695 CDN, which is about $550 USD right now? Fabric choices will impact the price obviously.

MTO (they will build a jacket that is exactly their OTR specs, but with your own choices of fabric) is a bit less I think.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads