• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sid11111

Reaction score
Rick starting that IG conversation off with "Why?" is a dead giveaway. Why? wdym why? Why shouldn't I know the details that go into the product I'm about to pour $400-800 into? I agree, the ONLY reason to not be posting cloth weights is because there's a change, and that change is likely to be seen by the community here as negative.
I cam imagine having to deal with queries like why is this fabric so heavy can it be used for summer etc etc. Its tiresome to deal with on the customer service front so I can understand the customers getting confused part by Rick.

GaiusM

Reaction score
I cam imagine having to deal with queries like why is this fabric so heavy can it be used for summer etc etc. Its tiresome to deal with on the customer service front so I can understand the customers getting confused part by Rick.
yes customer service would be wonderful were it not for those pesky customers

Coolguy35

Reaction score
Desperately looking for Navy Serge Blazer

Are they likely to restock? Customer service said no since it’s seasonal.

Attachments

• 45DA7C7F-D244-4208-ACAC-1BD9EBF27965.jpeg
    45DA7C7F-D244-4208-ACAC-1BD9EBF27965.jpeg
    73.9 KB · Views: 139

Rhodia

Reaction score
Has anyone living in the US been hit with duties for SM shipments over $800USD?

I'm realizing I've always ordered under $800USD, but I'm looking to pick up a few sportcoats and would rather order all at once.

classicoutfits

Reaction score

classicoutfits

Reaction score
How much money Spier Mackay save by reducing the fabrics available on pants length by 1 inch? Legit question. Just came back from my tailor and was not able to do my usual 2 inch cuff because there is not enough fabrics. on their website, 2 inch cuff also can not be done for pants that are size 32. just very weird decision they made few months ago. just unfortunate.

Rhodia

Reaction score
Any consensus on SM's DB jackets compared to SB? I straddle sizes 42 and 44, the latter in Neo the former on Non-Neo.

Wondering if any of you go with different sizes in the DB sportcoats.

hysteria

Reaction score
Could you help me make a decision?
I'm quite fond of both of the grey coats that SM has released this year, but it would be overkill to own both. The herringbone is a classic that you can't ever go wrong with but the prince of wales is also something I've been after for a long time and looks quite interesting.

Formality is not a factor for me.

Would appreciate some input on what you'd choose if you had to pick one. I'm finding it a very difficult choice.

jellyroller

Reaction score
I'm quite fond of both of the grey coats that SM has released this year, but it would be overkill to own both. The herringbone is a classic that you can't ever go wrong with but the prince of wales is also something I've been after for a long time and looks quite interesting.

Would appreciate some input on what you'd choose if you had to pick one. I'm finding it a very difficult choice.

I like the herringbone more.

classicoutfits

Reaction score

I like the herringbone personally, more classic
If your wardrobe has mostly classic outerwear and looking for a change then maybe go with the check

WoolyLamb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I

I think both are nice but if you plan on wearing any loud patterns under it I would go for the herringbone myself. If you wardrobe has more solids you could easily do the PoW.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Civil_style