• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tmckay2

Reaction score
You can expect up to an inch difference, or very little difference in hip and thigh measurements .
The most consistent difference that I experienced is in the hem and rise, which are always slimmer and lower respectively in regular slim trousers. In high-rise trousers, the rise is pretty much the same.

Ok thanks! So overall not such a large difference that the going from slim fitting well to contemporary not fitting at all it sounds like.

Eliot R

Reaction score
For anyone who wanted a real-world photo of the Abraham Moon BW Glen Check jacket. Setting aside the fact that it needs needs some small alterations (I just received it yesterday), this should give you a sense of the pattern's scale. Much softer jacket than I anticipated. Looking forward to adding to my regular rotation.

Attachments

• 4A1996B8-5F20-4895-9434-CAF4F85E5B12.jpeg
    4A1996B8-5F20-4895-9434-CAF4F85E5B12.jpeg
    292 KB · Views: 161

Duke Santos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, the sweater that I ordered Wednesday night is now 20% off. Anyone know if S&M will give a credit for sale amount. I know that I could just order another one and return one, but that seems a bit underhanded.

tmckay2

Reaction score
So, the sweater that I ordered Wednesday night is now 20% off. Anyone know if S&M will give a credit for sale amount. I know that I could just order another one and return one, but that seems a bit underhanded.

Just send them an email with order number. They replied in 24 hours and said the refund will post in 7 days

Ebichuman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From the website:

Do you offer price adjustments?
  • To be eligible for a price adjustment, the identical size, fit, & colour of the item must be in stock at the time of the request.
  • We honour price adjustments within 7 days from the day the order was placed as a refund for the difference. Price adjustments as store credit are eligible within 14 days from the day the order was placed. After 14 days, the order is not eligible for any price adjustments.
  • Please note that we do not offer price adjustments on flash sale items.

Duke Santos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. It's a flash sale, so I'm probably SOL, but I sent an email anyways and won't be bitter if they don't offer me the credit.

BlueSteel

Reaction score
Anyone compared the Cableknit turtleneck to the English Rib turtleneck? I have a Cableknit and like the weight/bulk/thickness. I'm considering an English Rib, but wondering if I'll get roughly the same weight/bulk/thickness because I like to wear these under sport jackets that have a roomier fit.

Hoping someone with experience can weigh in?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidOlary