• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SteveMc

Reaction score
Really love the S&M fresco trousers, I'll get just about any color I can get... my regular size 30 run out, so I sized up to 32. I figured I'll just trim them accordingly. After trying them on I didn't think any trimming was needed and I actually like the slightly fuller cut :satisfied:

From yesterday, shirt and shoes are also S&M:

1631474983482_1.jpg

Nonchalance.shop

Reaction score
Really love the S&M fresco trousers, I'll get just about any color I can get... my regular size 30 run out, so I sized up to 32. I figured I'll just trim them accordingly. After trying them on I didn't think any trimming was needed and I actually like the slightly fuller cut :satisfied:

View attachment 1667901
Very nice !
I do that too : size 30 but i take a 32 for a fuller cut and just trim the waist to 30 ;)

JayDee90

Reaction score

View attachment 1667901
I agree, this looks better than your usual size 30 imho.

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did the sleeveless cardigans sell out that fast?! I'm getting slow to these drops!

SteveMc

Reaction score

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh. It seems someone used my referral code and I've got $20 sitting there. How do I claim this and use it on a purchase? There used to be an option at checkout before but I don't see it anymore.

Last edited:

Rafsan

Reaction score
Oh. It seems someone used my referral code and I've got $20 sitting there. How do I claim this and use it on a purchase? There used to be an option at checkout before but I don't see it anymore.
Assuming that it has already cleared the “pending” stage, the option to factor in store credit should be right below the payment type selection at the checkout screen .

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Assuming that it has already cleared the “pending” stage, the option to factor in store credit should be right below the payment type selection at the checkout screen .

I'm dumb. I just saw it now LOL.

I like the new checkout.

zurich64

Reaction score
At the risk of running afoul of whatever doodlebutt wants to pop in talking about nefarious implications, those pants are giving me major hammer vibes. Not my cup of tea, but loving everything else.

As an aside, has anybody heard chatter about the Donegal suit drop time? That's been the biggest eye catcher I've seen (personally speaking, of course) for FW thus far.

@DapperPhilly to your teaser inquiry, though I bet that's likely to be an MTO option (happy if I'm proven wrong!), but, if RTW, I have to assume it'll be a suit, and looks to be a flannel, likely worsted.
The next step is tucked in dress shirt with swim shorts and dinner jacket?
1631564288887.png

DapperPhilly

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
At the risk of running afoul of whatever doodlebutt wants to pop in talking about nefarious implications, those pants are giving me major hammer vibes. Not my cup of tea, but loving everything else.

As an aside, has anybody heard chatter about the Donegal suit drop time? That's been the biggest eye catcher I've seen (personally speaking, of course) for FW thus far.

@DapperPhilly to your teaser inquiry, though I bet that's likely to be an MTO option (happy if I'm proven wrong!), but, if RTW, I have to assume it'll be a suit, and looks to be a flannel, likely worsted.
It could be a flannel. I hope it isn't because that won't work in my South Florida climate. It looks to my eye like a wool silk
combo possibly a Marling & Evans.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member