• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Spex

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the sleeve length is on the 15 in. collar OTR shirts? I can't seem to find any information on it.

According to their size chart (look for the small black rectangle that says "size chart" above the size check boxes for any shirt and it will pop up) it would be a sleeve length of 34 for size 15 shirts. However this chart may be inaccurate, since I believe the size 15.5 shirts have a sleeve length of 35, while the chart still shows 34.5.

Burke

Reaction score
For people who take 38 slim jackets OTR.

Does anyone not have to shorten the sleeves?

I have to, to the point it gets a bit too close to the buttons and was wondering if the current sleeve length is the best length for most people.

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the sleeve length is on the 15 in. collar OTR shirts? I can't seem to find any information on it.
I have several 15 slim shirts. I'd say about 34. They're a little longer before washing. Maybe 34.5. If you wash in cold water and hang dry they'll stay 34.5. If you put them in the dryer the sleeves will shrink to closer to 34.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
For people who take 38 slim jackets OTR.

Does anyone not have to shorten the sleeves?

I have to, to the point it gets a bit too close to the buttons and was wondering if the current sleeve length is the best length for most people.

The buttons are false and can be moved.

Anyone else experience slow to ship orders? It's been a week now and my order still has not shipped.

What's the order#. Most orders are out in 1-3 business days.

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wearing my linen purple shirt today. Love it.

When are more shirts coming in? I need to replace a bunch. Button downs? Spread?

CanadaCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yep. As long as the denim is interesting, doesn't need to be selvage just visually appealing.

Also open up the fit on them a bit in the waist. No need for a slim waisted denim shirt.

Darkside

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shorten to wear untucked?

I bought one of the new shortened OCBDs with the unlined collar.

I can echo the sentiment of requesting a looser fit towards the mid section and bottom of the shirt if you are decreasing length. For the shortened OCBD, the overall length is shorter but the bottom is just as slim as the regular contemporary shirts which makes for a hugging effect at the waist that is not balanced out by extra length.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads