• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Somet & Lee 101z (sz 28 fit larger), APC pullover & Yoko D peacoat

evilgeniusdan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here are some items that have been sitting in my closet for a while. After missing out on some recent sales because I've been near broke, I'm finally motivated to put these up in the market to get some of my money back. Shipping is included in the prices. Money Order/Personal Check ispreferred method of payment. Trades are welcome! For Sale: 008 Somet Slims - sz 28x34 (fits large - see measurements below) $170 Lee 101z - sz 28x35 $100 APC Military Pullover (with hood) - sz 1 (fits fairly loose) $100 Yoko Devereaux Fleece Peacoat - sz small SOLD If any additional measurements/pictures are needed - please don't hesitate to let me know. PM is the easiest way to contact me - or if I'm available, you can contact me on AIM - sn is evilgeniusdan ----------- 008 Somet Slim Fit Indigo 28x34- $170 Bought from a forum member who wore for a few hours. I wore for approximately 5 minutes indoors. There is zero wear other than slight honeycomb creasing. The fit is too large in the waistband and seat for me, which is unfortunate because the legs are the perfect skinny-slim fit. Measurements (taken from BiG; but seem pretty accurate) Waist: 31 (accommodates low rise but I don't have large hips) Front Rise: 8.25 Back Rise: 12.5 Upper Thigh: 11.25 Knee: 7.5 Leg Opening: 7 (due to the hemming to 34 inches) Inseam: 34
dsc01341po4.jpg
dsc01342wz6.jpg
dsc01350vn3.jpg
----------- Lee 101z 28x35 - $100 These are the same jeans from the Denim Bar everyone in S&D was talking about. They are currently sold out in this size. I like them, but the taper is a bit too much for me right now and these are unlikely to get much wear. I wore them for a few hours - no visible wear whatsoever other than slight creasing. Measurements (taken by myself) Waist: 29.8 (denim is lighter, therefore will stretch to accommodate larger hips) Rise: 9 Knee: 7.6 Leg Opening: 6.5 Inseam: 35
lee101zyh4.jpg
dsc01400wq9.jpg
dsc01401oi1.jpg
----------- APC Military Pullover sz 1 - $100 This is last season's piece. 3/4 zip hooded pullover lightweight jacket. It fits kind of loose to accommodate for layering. Should be fine for a regular/large small, or a slim medium. Nice details such as riri zip, airholes in the armpit, snap cuffs, and drawstring waistband. Never worn aside from initial fitting. Measures around 19.5 pit to pit.
apcfc3.jpg
dsc01406vz8.jpg
----------- Yoko Devereaux Fleece Peacoat sz Small - SOLD It's a little bit big for my scrawny 12 year old girl frame but it is quite a nice piece nonetheless. The fleece is very comfortable and not itchy like it's wool peacoat counterparts. Never worn outside. To clarify - the peacoat is black. I can't take pictures!
yokodpeacoatbf3.jpg
A better pic of the coat can be found at revolve http://www.revolveclothing.com/Displ...oduct=YOKO-MO2 Alright, I tried to measure this but keep in mind that it isn't super easy to measure a jacket with thicker material. Pit to pit: 19 inches Shoulder:18 inches Length: 34 inches from bottom of the collar to bottom of the coat (measured from the back) Sleeve: 24 inches from the end of the shoulder. There is also 2 inches of fabric under the hem, so you could get the sleeves slightly lengthened by a tailor. It fits slim (as far as peacoats go) in the chest, but not slim enough in the arms for me. If you are relatively thin, but have more muscular arms and broader shoulders than I do, this should fit very well. ------------ Thanks guys. Do not hesitate to ask any questions.

evilgeniusdan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The peacoat has been sold. Everything else is still available, although I'm still waiting to hear back from a few people.

sark

Reaction score
are these still available and if so, do you know the widest measurement across the hips (since i'm a girl).
thanks!
s.

evilgeniusdan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Somets were sold a while ago.

Shoe, yeah the 008 are cut pretty large in the waist but that is because they are so low rise. They are worn very low on the hips where a larger waistband is necessary.

Chances are, if you have a larger seat and big hips - you won't want to size down too much (or at all) with the Somet slims.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by evilgeniusdan
Somets were sold a while ago.

Shoe, yeah the 008 are cut pretty large in the waist but that is because they are so low rise. They are worn very low on the hips where a larger waistband is necessary.

Chances are, if you have a larger seat and big hips - you won't want to size down too much (or at all) with the Somet slims.

thank you sir

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member