• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Someone to Buy 200-300 pair of never worn, many made to order John Lobb and Edward Green Shoes.

alrflea

Reaction score
Over the past maybe 5-10 years I have amassed a collection of approximately 200-300 pairs of John Lobb, mostly LopezWilliam and William 2, in size 10 UK. As part of the 200-300 I have also a large share of Edward Green mostly Westminster, Piccadilly, and Tudor boots as well as lace-ups in 10.5/11. I have been listing them on eBay but that is a joke with thier new algorithms and looking to squeeze every Penney out of you. So what I am looking for is is anyone knows of someone who would come in, the a look and make me an offer. I bought all of these retail and none have any imperfections. Unfortunately I do not have the boxes but I do have the bags. I also have a fair amount of genuine Edward Green and John Lobb shoe trees.

If anyone knows of anyone please let me know. The Real Real is a joke and I cant possibly post all these so Poshmark is out.

Thanks

Reaction score
Boy, oh boy, that's a lot of money!!! I'm size 8, 8.5, 9 depending on brands and styles, so none would be down my alley. However, can I stick my nose in your business and ask you why you bought so many pairs of the same time ever time? Is it fascination with the brand, or maybe you were sponsored by something that got them for you? Like my friend who travels the world via sponsor money and takes adventure photos with the brands that sponsor him to pay for it. What a dream deal he has. Jealous of my old high school buddy, haha

Reaction score
Really? Dang. So many of those places have trust issues, in my experience. The one cobbler/second step store I know most about in my city will only buy if it is from the company he buys from that sells shoes that fell off a truck, deadstock, and stuff like that. Only a few times has he bought from walk-ins or normal people and they had to have no insole wear.

SapatoShoe

Reaction score
Wow, that's a serious shoe collection! Sounds like eBay isn't working out. Have you tried like Grailed or The Rake? They cater more to high-end menswear and might be a better fit for selling that many John Lobb and Edward Green shoes. Good luck!
Over the past maybe 5-10 years I have amassed a collection of approximately 200-300 pairs of John Lobb, mostly LopezWilliam and William 2, in size 10 UK. As part of the 200-300 I have also a large share of Edward Green mostly Westminster, Piccadilly, and Tudor boots as well as lace-ups in 10.5/11. I have been listing them on eBay but that is a joke with thier new algorithms and looking to squeeze every Penney out of you. So what I am looking for is is anyone knows of someone who would come in, the a look and make me an offer. I bought all of these retail and none have any imperfections. Unfortunately I do not have the boxes but I do have the bags. I also have a fair amount of genuine Edward Green and John Lobb shoe trees.

If anyone knows of anyone please let me know. The Real Real is a joke and I cant possibly post all these so Poshmark is out.

Thanks

alrflea

Reaction score
Wow, that's a serious shoe collection! Sounds like eBay isn't working out. Have you tried like Grailed or The Rake? They cater more to high-end menswear and might be a better fit for selling that many John Lobb and Edward Green shoes. Good luck!
I am just really tired of listing shoes. I guess what i would want at this point is someone to take them, list them and we'd find a fair way to compensate from the proceeds.

alrflea

Reaction score
Boy, oh boy, that's a lot of money!!! I'm size 8, 8.5, 9 depending on brands and styles, so none would be down my alley. However, can I stick my nose in your business and ask you why you bought so many pairs of the same time ever time? Is it fascination with the brand, or maybe you were sponsored by something that got them for you? Like my friend who travels the world via sponsor money and takes adventure photos with the brands that sponsor him to pay for it. What a dream deal he has. Jealous of my old high school buddy, haha
Well, I came into some money that I thought would never stop coming in, so I bought to my heart's content. Then I looked around and asked myself what the hell was I thinking.
I am just really tired of listing shoes. I guess what i would want at this point is someone to take them, list them and we'd find a fair way to compensate from the proceeds.

Friend

Reaction score

Sounds like a job for @SpooPoker. He deals with a lot of high volume (his business is called LuxeSwap, in case you haven't come across it before, one of the sponsors here as well).

Reaction score
Well, I came into some money that I thought would never stop coming in, so I bought to my heart's content. Then I looked around and asked myself what the hell was I thinking.
Ahh, I gotcha. Sounds like a nice setup. Have you considered hosting giveaways on forums? You'd be a legend, but it'd only be for one size of foot, so many would miss out

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Thanks

Sounds like a job for @SpooPoker. He deals with a lot of high volume (his business is called LuxeSwap, in case you haven't come across it before, one of the sponsors here as well).

Hello, new friend :)

And thank you, @Friend

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Dang. You've spent about as much on shoes as I've spent on books in that time, and I have a similar problem with shifting them. Respect.

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Depends where you are. If you are say in Hong Kong, I would recommend Drop93 who are affiliated with Armoury. They take a chunk but they put the effort in. I've had experiences with consigners where I've felt they've not put the effort in eg suits I've sent them are put out on sale wrinkles and all, they didn't even steam them to make them look more presentable. Or they don't bother writing a little bumpf to 'sell' your item a bit more, like this is a rare piece from a Florentine tailor etc. They'll just stick it on eBay, pile them high and sell them cheap.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads