• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

So are you all pancake thin?

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
if i had a 44" waist and 14" arms, i think my advice would have less creedence. i wouldn't want to attend a film school taught by the director of *** squirters #17.

Really poor analogy.

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by why
I don't understand what putting up a picture and talking about working out have to do with one another.

Because that means he actually sort of knows what he's talking about, and he's not some obese troll who likes to feel self-important by dishing out fitness advice.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flambeur
Because that means he actually sort of knows what he's talking about, and he's not some obese troll who likes to feel self-important by dishing out fitness advice.
Why could the obese troll not be correct? It lends credibility, but I don't think multiple pictures in multiple poses adds any extra. Nor is credibility really needed that much...

darkie_one

Reaction score
damn, you've read my mind, I'm noticed the average thiness too
and what about me, even when I was 145, my jeans was 31, and now I'm 175, my jeans are 32

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by why
Why could the obese troll not be correct?

It lends credibility, but I don't think multiple pictures in multiple poses adds any extra. Nor is credibility really needed that much...

you know what, in a way, it's a matter of principle.

Plus I really don't have much respect for obese people.

likeitaloud

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flambeur
you know what, in a way, it's a matter of principle.

Plus I really don't have much respect for obese people.

Is it because they are immoral?

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how are some of you so light? pure ectomorph builds? 5 ft 10/130 pounds 6 ft/140 pounds
eh.gif
I'm 5 ft 7.25 and 130 pounds on good days. That's without any added mass.

Spirit of 69

Reaction score
I am normal, 6' and 220lbs. I am muscular and well proportioned, nowhere near fat.
36" waist. 46" chest

And I agree there seem to be a lot of really slim chaps on fashion forums in general, talking about their 30 inch waists and 40 inch chests.....Jesus, eat some meat and grow up!
wink.gif

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^while i think your measurements are quite normal, you m,ay find some detractors here. whatever you do, don't join sufu.

tolo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Spirit of 69
I am normal, 6' and 220lbs. I am muscular and well proportioned, nowhere near fat. 36" waist. 46" chest And I agree there seem to be a lot of really slim chaps on fashion forums in general, talking about their 30 inch waists and 40 inch chests.....Jesus, eat some meat and grow up!
wink.gif

30 inch waist is way too much for a 6' guy. I'm in the process of losing muscle to fit w27 designer samples

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^i hope you're kidding. not sure how height correlates to waist size.

Mblova

Reaction score
I've got a 42 inch chest right now. Tryin to get up to 185-187 but with a lower bodyfat. That is gonna take some time.

lynchpatrickj

Reaction score
I have a 38 inch chest now. My nipples look like two bright red strawberries on a pale, furry pancake.

Hey ladies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member