• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SNS Herning- fits?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Too large?
Bought barely used L off SF B&S
First day wearing - warm as hell!
Not sure a M would work

About right. You could size down one if you want a much more fitted look. I have ones that look like that, and others that are a bit more fitted.

RuleOfRescue

Reaction score
Thx @LA Guy
I'm wondering if I should try for a M with expectation it will stretch. I realize this is the perennial question...

RuleOfRescue

Reaction score
Thx @K. Nights - good to know. It's the middle paunch/bunch in that photo around the midsection that's chafing me. Heaven help me if I ask my wife whether or not this cardigan makes me look fat.

Serad

Reaction score
Is 25% off (brings the cost to about 200 eur) a good deal on the Stark, or should I hold off for better deals? This is the deal on the official SNS Herning site. I don't know if they go on higher sales?

I'm in EU so stuff like the East Dane sale (165 USD for the Stark I think?) doesn't really become worthwhile due to the massive added charges of importing from US.

Rook1

Reaction score
Need some sizing advice on the new fit.
5'7" athletic build. 38" inch chest - I wear small in most brands.
Should I get a S or a M?

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Are there any stores that stock XXL+ anymore?
Most of the European stock oats used to but now I can't seem to find any.

JTK

Reaction score
Do the virgin wool fibers soften up at all? Just received the fisherman jacket and intro cardigan. Love the fit, but they're scratchy as hell.

JTK

Reaction score
Do the virgin wool fibers soften up at all? Just received the fisherman jacket and intro cardigan. Love the fit, but they're scratchy as hell.

Rook1

Reaction score
Haven't been keeping up with the releases, but has SNS released an oxblood/burgundy/bordeaux Stark in the last 2 years?

RuleOfRescue

Reaction score
I'm going to list a barely used old fit (from what I can gather) Large Navy Stark in B&S shortly (just need to take a few decent pics) Thought to post here first.
Bought mint off of B&S a few months ago and wore twice. Fit isn't ideal. My impulse purchase is your gain.
$125 shipped CONUS OBO
PM if interested. Thanks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads