• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Skoaktiebolaget

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Three new John Lobb's and three new Carlos Santos just launched!

First up - the Lobb's:

John Lobb Talland Bracken Misty Calf

John Lobb Abbot in Plum Museum Calf

John Lobb Prestige Philip II Plum Museum

And then the Santos:

Carlos Santos Plain Toe Suede Boot

Carlos Santos Grain Wingtip Boot

Carlos Santos Acorn Derby Boot

nod[1].gif

mockingboy

Reaction score
I'd be in for something like this I think
I'd actually like to also do a Penny in the burgundy grain if anybody is interested in that makeup. Style 645 on Millerighe soles. I believe there is only enough leather for 3 pairs so I don't think that allows it to qualify for GMTO requirements. Perhaps Skoak can confirm.

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@Skoaktiebolaget I'm fence sitting on snagging a pair of these Carlos Santos Classic Oxford in Chestnut. I know you work hard to get colors correct in photos but I'd still like to know if these lean more burgandy/red or more straight up brown in real life. While I know many prize the more fiery, reddish chestnut varieties I am more a fan of the standard brown that has subtle warmer tones. I think these look more like what I'd like but I'm interested in some first hand input.

Yes, I know colors are subjective, so I'll still take it with a grain of salt - appreciation in advance!

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I'd actually like to also do a Penny in the burgundy grain if anybody is interested in that makeup.  Style 645 on Millerighe soles.  I believe there is only enough leather for 3 pairs so I don't think that allows it to qualify for GMTO requirements.  Perhaps Skoak can confirm.

If it's loafers we could most likely do it, unless the sizes are very big

Last edited:

Zzen

Reaction score
If it's loafers we could most likely do it, unless the sizes are very big
Much obliged. It looks like we have a race between the Chukka and the Loafers on our hands :)

We've got 2 interested. If anyone else would like to do a Penny Loafer on the 74945 in Burgundy Ilcea grain with Topy or Millerighe soles, please let me know.

Thanks!

Watchman1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
X-Post from the Shell Cordovan Thread. 3 of 4 are from @Skoaktiebolaget

This pic is not as good as what I had hoped, mostly because it is insanely cold in Chicagoland.

But all of them are made of Horween Shell Cordovan:

IMG_1257_zpslwnr5d8n.jpg

Left to Right: (Whiskey, Cognac, Color 4, Mahogany)

Enzo B. Whiskey Cordovan 946 Last; Carmina Cognac Cordovan Rain Last; Enzo B. Color Four 74945; Enzo. B. Mahogany Cordovan 804 Last

Happy Friday!

Hermitize

Reaction score
Watchman,

Those are excellent. I've been eyeing that Enzo B. Whiskey Cordovan 946 Last boot of yours for a while and have been debating reaching out for a MTO.

daizawaguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks Guys for what is the best internet purchase experience over the years. You guys have a first class operation. Communication, postage and experience is top class. I`m so sorry you are giving up GG. Thanks for the last order.

St James II 71 last vintage cherry

Watchman1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Watchman,

Those are excellent. I've been eyeing that Enzo B. Whiskey Cordovan 946 Last boot of yours for a while and have been debating reaching out for a MTO.

Thank you Sir. By far, they are the ones that I wear the most.

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lovely collection of balboots, @Watchman1. Looks like Skoak and company have taken good care of you!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads