• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

vmss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm sure it varies with different batches, but EB calf does seem slightly thinner than others. Part of the difference is the interior leather lining...it is obviously thinner and adds to that perception. With the overall construction and fit/style (804), I'm willing to overlook it though.

Does thinner also means inferior?

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Here are the swatches for Enzo Bonafé "Betis" that have been finiished - previously we only had pics of the unfinished betis and it looked nothing like the finisihed product, so here goes.

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's the difference between Bettis and vitello?

vmss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Here are the swatches for Enzo Bonafé "Betis" that have been finiished - previously we only had pics of the unfinished betis and it looked nothing like the finisihed product, so here goes.

@leaves Do you mean you can also get betis or E B calf leathers unfinished like carmina's vegano leather?

mw313

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks for posting these. They are a much better reference to have for direct comparison.

computingboy91

Reaction score

Betis Brunello ... is it purple I spy?

Pbayvip

Reaction score
Those swatches are gonna push me finally towards a dark blue MTO.

Now just to think of a model that would be appropriate....

movoblast

Reaction score
Hey guys, quick question. My EG galways are now incoming and USPS tracking states that they are "inbound into customs". Does this mean I have to pay a fee upon delivery? And how much longer is the wait from this point on?

TtownMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hey guys, quick question. My EG galways are now incoming and USPS tracking states that they are "inbound into customs". Does this mean I have to pay a fee upon delivery? And how much longer is the wait from this point on?

If you used usps chances are very less that you would be hit with custom fees. What that means that your shoes are going through custom aka US custom is checking them out & seeing what's being delivered etc basic procedure. Wait could be one day to four but normally it's one day wait tops.

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I've personally never paid a customs fee using USPS. Incoming is simply a tracking status and since it's Sunday the fact that it hasn't changed is not surprising, but then again at times the USPS tracking does not always 100% reflect the correct status., but since tomorrow is Monday I would hope for outgoing customs to appear and movement to begin again. How much longer depends mostly on where you live. I live in the Midwest and total USPS time is usually 7 to 8 days.

Last edited:

scrolls

Reaction score
@Leaves In reference to the EB burgundy beauty preorder, do most people take the same size in that 946 last as Carmina's rain? Any comment on the 946's instep compared to rain? Also, is a metal toe tap an option on those? Thank you!

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Greetings! I noticed that the MTO Gaziano and Girling Walkton in Rosewood Kudu and Vintage Cherry is no longer on the website - are we a go for these?
(Please say yes :) )

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member