• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mockingboy

Reaction score
2AE43E9C-D11E-405C-88DB-B59D8F77A20B.jpeg
4th pair of Harlyns in the wild... used to love Dovers but JLs split toe is even better IMO

Thanks Skoak!

dangerous

Reaction score
Are you guys going to do any trunk shows with L&T (which is a bit weird, since you guys are always around) that allows you to make a MTO without surcharge?

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Are you guys going to do any trunk shows with L&T (which is a bit weird, since you guys are always around) that allows you to make a MTO without surcharge?

Trunk Show with Löf & Tung is October 19. MTO fee is waived. Offer is valid in store only.

It’s not that weird actually, as I do not normally work in the store. I work from the office and usually I am only in the actual store 2-3 hours/week (usually not during business hours).

Full Trunk Show schedule:
https://www.skoaktiebolaget.com/pages/trunkshows

coldinboston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for pointing this out! In that case, if I wanted to MTO a pair of Chapel's, what are some good colour options to take advantage of? Any suggestions?

And to expand on this, what is the advantage of MTO?

chapel may be core collection in which case there would be no MTO fee year around.
@Leaves would be able to answer that

my favorite colors are Parisian brown museum (not misty) and bracken misty

major advantage 9f mto is getting shoes in colors and/or sizes not typically available RTW. there is also different styles available to MTO that may not available RTW

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cooled down a bit today so I'm busting out the Enzo walnut suede zips again. Words can't explain how delicious these are. It's like wearing soft suede socks. Half tempted to do another pair in black suede or something.

xOBSiLK.jpg

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Only 2 spots left in the Dark Cognac Shell/ Dark Brown Utah Kingsley GMTO, just posted to Reddit so act quick if you want one of the last 2 slots. Patrik said we can only do 6 total for this one.

Sizing: Via Skoak: About the S last: this is a classic round last. General fitting guidance for the S last is to wear your normal Carmina Rain last size. Size down half a size from your Edward Green or Gaziano & Girling size. For an extensive Löf & Tung reference chart regarding sizes follow this link.

Link to payment page: https://www.skoaktiebolaget.com/col...funder-lof-tung-cordovan-kingsley-100-deposit

• Model: Kingsley boot (image is on T last though)
  • Price: 5920 SEK ex VAT, about $650 USD (100% down but includes free shipping)
  • Last: S Last seen here
  • Uppers: Dark Cognac Horween Shell Cordovan, seen in the link above
  • Shaft: Haas Dark Brown Utah (same that EG uses)
  • Edge Trim: dark brown
  • Welt: 270 Flat welt & standard fudging
  • Sole: Dainite Sole
  • Dark brown 4 eyelets and 4 speed hooks
  • ETA: Early January 2019
  • Patrik has said we cannot do the faux toecap though so it will be a regular toecap

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member