• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cc808314

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

Would you be kind enough to share some photos of Carlos Santos 187 lasted shoes out in the wild?

Thank you in advance

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
worn yesterday evening

from the good folk at skoaktiebolaget
nod[1].gif

Awesome! What size/width are those?

Cleav

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Interesting! Is that a 7.5 F? I thought perhaps they were narrower.

You should email them direct for fit queries, they are excellent. F being St Crispins reg width iirc. Regardless they fit like slippers

bm93

Reaction score
@Leaves any chance we'll be seeing an Enzo Bonafe bombe waist captoe in the near future? I regret missing out on the Vitello Meleze GMTO and would love to pick up a pair!

aj805

Reaction score
A question about shipping returns from the U.S.-- I have to return a beautiful pair of Carlos Santos in order to get the next size down. Using Fedex, the best they say they can do for me is ship for $160--that doesn't include taxes, duties, whatever. From searching this thread it seems using USPS may be cheaper option at under $100. Can anyone confirm the best route for my return?

Thanks

Jmm722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

A question about shipping returns from the U.S.--  I have to return a beautiful pair of Carlos Santos in order to get the next size down. Using Fedex, the best they say they can do for me is ship for $160--that doesn't include taxes, duties, whatever. From searching this thread it seems using USPS may be cheaper option at under $100. Can anyone confirm the best route for my return?

Thanks

I'd just order a new pair from Skoak and sell the pair you have. If you're losing that much by shipping it back, you can probably take a lesser hit by selling it yourself locally.

wigglr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I do USPS priority international for about $50 from Boston

And if you buy with PayPal, PP will refund you $30

A question about shipping returns from the U.S.--  I have to return a beautiful pair of Carlos Santos in order to get the next size down. Using Fedex, the best they say they can do for me is ship for $160--that doesn't include taxes, duties, whatever. From searching this thread it seems using USPS may be cheaper option at under $100. Can anyone confirm the best route for my return?

Thanks

Last edited:

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Thanks

Most US clients use USPS for about $50.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You should email them direct for fit queries, they are excellent. F being St Crispins reg width iirc. Regardless they fit like slippers

Oh I already know my St. Crispin's size. I was just curious as to what size/width these were as they looked narrower than I've seen in other photos. Anyhow, love that russian calf! I definitely need to grab a pair of those some day.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Civil_style