• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

henrxy

Reaction score
I was told if I manage to get a bulk order of 6 it will be the same price as the 922 Wingtips listed on the Skoaktiebolaget website, which shows USD347..

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I was told if I manage to get a bulk order of 6 it will be the same price as the 922 Wingtips listed on the Skoaktiebolaget website, which shows USD347..

Has to be a misunderstanding - please note that we have separate pricing for US and the rest of the world.
EU price is 3700 SEK
Non-EU is 2960 SEK ex VAT
US price is USD 450 (including shipping, customs etc)

I'm guessing you are looking at the standard (non-US) site and looking at the currency converter for USD. This might be a bit misleading as it's not valid for US clients, only non-US We'll see if we can make this more user friendly in the future.

henrxy

Reaction score

Has to be a misunderstanding - please note that we have separate pricing for US and the rest of the world.
EU price is 3700 SEK
Non-EU is 2960 SEK ex VAT
US price is USD 450 (including shipping, customs etc)

I'm guessing you are looking at the standard (non-US) site and looking at the currency converter for USD. This might be a bit misleading as it's not valid for US clients, only non-US We'll see if we can make this more user friendly in the future.

Well i am from Hong Kong... So what happens if we do a GMTO shipping to different parts of the world, US, EU, Asia etc? Or it has to be all from the same zone?

tee84

Reaction score
I've been wearing my EB wingtip adelaides quite a bit of late. Out of curiosity, what color polish have people been using for EB's Vitello Etrusco? Thus far, I've only needed Bick 4, but it's time for a polish.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Enzo Bonafé Reverse Split Toe

Hi guys, a lot of you have expressed an interest in MTOs and GMTOs for this style (reference 3964). Previously I wanted to hold off a bit on orders as we were waiting for our own line of these for the store and also a large GMTO of the same style. As these are now in production I feel that we can accept new orders for this style. Due to the fact that there goes a lot of man-hours into this style, and only one artisan in the factory can make it, the lead time will be about 6 months for MTOs and GMTOs. We will only accept smaller batches of this series because of this. We cannot make this style in Cordovan or Tärnsjö as these materials are too thick for the apron hand stitching. This style will be a Skoaktiebolaget Exclusive.

For everyone that participated in the GMTO, please be patient, we will send you more info regarding the order within a couple of weeks.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

does enzo have an austerity brogue pattern for a boot?

Absolutely, style reference 3922 can be ordered without any punching.

Well i am from Hong Kong... So what happens if we do a GMTO shipping to different parts of the world, US, EU, Asia etc? Or it has to be all from the same zone?

There's no problem ordering from different regions, it's just that the price is a little different for US clients.

If you are surfing from HK then you should actually see the pricing converted to HKD, which is about HK$ 2691 ex VAT. Unless you manually changed the currency to USD, which will show the price in USD ex VAT.

ThunderMarch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Enzo Bonafé Reverse Split Toe

Hi guys, a lot of you have expressed an interest in MTOs and GMTOs for this style (reference 3964). Previously I wanted to hold off a bit on orders as we were waiting for our own line of these for the store and also a large GMTO of the same style. As these are now in production I feel that we can accept new orders for this style. Due to the fact that there goes a lot of man-hours into this style, and only one artisan in the factory can make it, the lead time will be about 6 months for MTOs and GMTOs. We will only accept smaller batches of this series because of this. We cannot make this style in Cordovan or Tärnsjö as these materials are too thick for the apron hand stitching. This style will be a Skoaktiebolaget Exclusive.

For everyone that participated in the GMTO, please be patient, we will send you more info regarding the order within a couple of weeks.

This is incredible incredible news.
I'll not waste any more time.
I would like to propose a GMTO for this model (sorry to plagiarize @watchidiot)

Screenshot_2016-08-31-20-07-07_zps2asqqjmj.jpg

The EB "Hunt" model.
With the "reverse split toe" round closed stitch.
In some shade of brown.
Chained norvegese.
Rubber soles.

Calling all members who have previously expressed interest
@EUtroll
@tdes81
@bloodyj13
@walkthetalk
@supern0va

And also @ecwy and also @namtp2610 (if you're interested).

Guys, let's make this happen !

Last edited:

bloodyj13

Reaction score
270b-1f3fb.png

This is incredible incredible news.
I'll not waste any more time.
I would like to propose a GMTO for this model (sorry to plagiarize @watchidiot)

Screenshot_2016-08-31-20-07-07_zps2asqqjmj.jpg

The EB "Hunt" model.
With the "reverse split toe" round closed stitch.
In some shade of brown.
Chained norvegese.
Rubber soles.

Calling all members who have previously expressed interest
@EUtroll
@tdes81
@bloodyj13
@walkthetalk
@supern0va

And also @ecwy and also @namtp2610 (if you're interested).

Guys, let's make this happen !

henrxy

Reaction score

Absolutely, style reference 3922 can be ordered without any punching.

There's no problem ordering from different regions, it's just that the price is a little different for US clients.

If you are surfing from HK then you should actually see the pricing converted to HKD, which is about HK$ 2691 ex VAT. Unless you manually changed the currency to USD, which will show the price in USD ex VAT.

Thanks, but what if there are six of us, three from Asia three from US, will there be two different prices for the two groups of three from different zones? For example USD347 for the asian buyers and USD450 for the ones reside in the US, two prices in the SAME GMTO order?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hawaiianshirt