• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
HHHEEELLLLOOOOOOOO STYLEFORUUUUUUUMMMMM!!!!!!!!! Coming to you with a beautiful treat for you guys.

We want to offer early access to our Canoe Club x Engineered Garments collaboration to the SF crew via pre-sale. We'll be shipping the orders as they come in today/this week, so a lot of you guys should be able to have the kit in your hand before the actual release on Friday!

Also, here's a link to the pod where we talk specifically about this collaboration, an unboxing video to see all the details of each piece, and a blog with a deep dive!

Hit me with any questions!

Lendo

Reaction score
Old stuff is in general the best stuff :)
FW11 hooded 60/40 vest, FW09 flannel, 41z Workaday chinos.
IMG_8561.JPG

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Get ready for your EG searches to be destroyed again! The bomber does look pretty good IMO

haha same thought, my saved searches have never recovered

imo a uniqlo collab works best when they stick to simpler stuff like the polos or fleeces. feels like there’s more room for disappointment with cheap outerwear. will still check it out though

Peter1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love the slate blue color on the CC collab. You rarely see that, IMO.

I've been weighing the new climbing pants but decided to pass. They are a mashup of Patagonia Stand Up shorts (RIP) and Carhartt doubleknees, with a tie hem from fatigues. Not quite sure that it all works together, especially the rear pockets.

alain

Reaction score
@R3V3RI3 it fits good. i dont think you need to size up.

On another note, does anybody own this work shirt or any of the 19ss ?
would you be kind enough to provide some insights regarding to the fit ?
i thought id go for a size small but p2p is said to be 21/22" accoring to ebay listings ?

Im really surprised as I think its pretty ... small. And was expecting a 23 at least.
Let me know have a good day y'all
s-l1600.jpg

Cotton Dockers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@R3V3RI3 it fits good. i dont think you need to size up.

On another note, does anybody own this work shirt or any of the 19ss ?
would you be kind enough to provide some insights regarding to the fit ?
i thought id go for a size small but p2p is said to be 21/22" accoring to ebay listings ?

Im really surprised as I think its pretty ... small. And was expecting a 23 at least.
Let me know have a good day y'all
s-l1600.jpg

I had this shirt in a large and I found the fit to be pretty generous, not slim at all for me but 🤷‍♂️

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads