• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

InsulaTergum

Reaction score
Afternoon friends! With SS23 having hit most retailers I’m trying to track down the navy hand stitch loiter and having a hard time. Has anyone seen it listed anywhere?
DD4B1483-2892-4F9C-8C09-0D0C364778D0.png

illiterate

Reaction score
Afternoon friends! With SS23 having hit most retailers I’m trying to track down the navy hand stitch loiter and having a hard time. Has anyone seen it listed anywhere?
View attachment 1881499
Probably has not hit stores yet. Typically the items come in "waves" and it's still pretty early in the spring/summer season.

Cotton Dockers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1881499

You can usually call Nepenthes NY and they can give you a list of stockists

zalb916

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what's the sizing like on Andover pants this season? seeing some measurements of 34 3/4" waist on size S. I'm usually a 34 (M in EG fatigues) - should I stick with M? I prefer the 8" hem on M so probably going with that, but 36"+ seems pretty big.

Any chance you got the FW22 Andover pants and can comment on the sizing? I'm looking at the 8W cords and was hoping for any insight on the fit.

mak1277

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Flaniel hardly noticeable if at all! Less baggy than previous seasons but don’t feel tapered really

Agree. I don’t notice much difference from last S/s version. They weave is a little tighter (more like normal chinos) so they aren’t quite as flow-y but I quite like them.

frig_off

Reaction score
Is Loiter roomier than Bedford? The hand-stich hobo above is mind-blown IMO.

I'd say yes and by fair bit, tried one in medium from FW22 with a shirt + puffer vest and I still had a ton of room left (and I'm by no means skinny), on the other hand I've barely squeeze in small Bedford (SS21 I think?) with just a shirt. Small caveat, I think I've read here that 20-21 seasons were a bit smaller than 22 but still it was a big difference.

matic

Reaction score
Agree. I don’t notice much difference from last S/s version. They weave is a little tighter (more like normal chinos) so they aren’t quite as flow-y but I quite like them.
FW will be more tapered across the board. all in all more well rounded with plenty of lined jkts and colorful knits

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads