• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-07-20 at 4.04.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-20 at 4.07.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-20 at 4.05.00 PM.png

ENGINEERED GARMENTS - FW22
Got everything online and published. Legitimately really excited. Wearing the HBT Black Fatigues and also snagged the Cagoule. I need the weather to cool off a bit so I can get some proper wear. Also, went much deeper in all of the beanies this season too, if you remember last Fall. For anyone who has watched any of our YT videos, I'm wearing an EG beanie in just about every single one. I will be acquiring one in every color, and keeping some on ice. Hit me up if you guys need anything like measurements etc.​

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is the work shirt in light blue chambray from this SS lighter in color compared to other chambray work shirts?

@hoodog pretty similar to past SS seasons, if not exactly the same.

Is it? It seemed a bit lighter to me, though maybe that’s because I’ve only been looking at the vests and jackets these last few years (where darker chambray is the norm).

Here’s a Nepenthes page on the fabric:

I grabbed the vest. I was concerned it would appear darker in person (without a zillion stage lights aimed it) as is always the case, but was pleasantly surprised.

But yeah, compared to most other brands I’ve seen, I think it’s on the lighter side.

illiterate

Reaction score
View attachment 1814378
View attachment 1814379
View attachment 1814377

Got everything online and published. Legitimately really excited. Wearing the HBT Black Fatigues and also snagged the Cagoule. I need the weather to cool off a bit so I can get some proper wear. Also, went much deeper in all of the beanies this season too, if you remember last Fall. For anyone who has watched any of our YT videos, I'm wearing an EG beanie in just about every single one. I will be acquiring one in every color, and keeping some on ice. Hit me up if you guys need anything like measurements etc.​
the green/orange plaid looks great. are you rockin a size L?

Phullyman

Reaction score
View attachment 1814378
View attachment 1814379
View attachment 1814377

Are the fatigues patchwork? On the site it says Multi Fabric Patchwork

Skemaddict

Reaction score
Hello, newbie here. Hope somebody can help me identify this jacket ? Which season and what would be the measure for a size M. For the record already have a New Bedford in size L and the size OK with some layer underneath.

Attachments

• 1642849146-1.jpg
    1642849146-1.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 58
  • 1642849146-2.jpg
    1642849146-2.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 52
  • 1642849146-4.jpg
    1642849146-4.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 97
  • 1642849146-3.jpg
    1642849146-3.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

illiterate

Reaction score
Hello, newbie here. Hope somebody can help me identify this jacket ? Which season and what would be the measure for a size M. For the record already have a New Bedford in size L and the size OK with some layer underneath.
This is an Andover jacket. Can’t remember what season but probably older than 2015. It will be quite slimmer than a recent season NB jacket.

Skemaddict

Reaction score
This is an Andover jacket. Can’t remember what season but probably older than 2015. It will be quite slimmer than a recent season NB jacket.
Thank you, for the information. I made some research on my own and came to identify the Andover jacket but its good to have confirmation. If it is an older season jacket and as you are quoting it should be quite slimmer, size medium will certainly be too small.

Beedub

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the herringbone twill for AW22 is the same as was used for AW20? I have a Bedford from back then and was wondering if these would match as I quite fancy a full set-up in that fabric:

aswan

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the herringbone twill for AW22 is the same as was used for AW20?

EG infrequently uses the exact same fabric season to season; their production runs are large and if they're not even from the same batch from the mill, it's likely that at least the dye saturation differs.

Exceptions of course: the Workaday olive nyco always seems nearly identical to me, but e.g. the light blue chambray is notably different in most seasons.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiranandanihospital