• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

pinkchimneys

Reaction score
Is it explicitly skatewear, or are they just…skating? (I couldn’t tell).

I’d love to know some good brands doing that well. Also feel sorry for the old models if they got mixed because they couldn’t ollie.

Some of it isn't my style but I think 18 East and Noah do skatewear inspired stuff pretty well. I bet there are other/better examples but it's not my scene so beyond me.

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Is it explicitly skatewear, or are they just…skating? (I couldn’t tell).

I’d love to know some good brands doing that well. Also feel sorry for the old models if they got mixed because they couldn’t ollie.

I'm sure there's a good deal of it that will appeal to a younger audience. For manufacturers and as well as retailers, forecasting and targeting your future consumer is imperative for the growth and stability of the brand. Face it, EG has been around since the late 90's and some here have left, evolved or don't need much anymore. So, if you're old like me and feel a need to stay relevant in the brand, pick up that old Penny and roll away! I'm sure someone will say, that old fart is kinda cool.

blackcheer

Reaction score
Doesn't seem to be too inspired by skatewear according to this showroom promo. Don't know anyone who sports a fedora when skating

2022-06-04+EG+SS23+0860-強化.jpg

illiterate

Reaction score
I’ll be honest, after taking a few looks through the fw22 look book again there’s nothing really that catches my eye.

I do have a few weddings I need to go to between September and December of this year and thinking of going with an all EG suit :cool:

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@illiterate i think once a year i say "i'm buying a full kit for their wedding this year, i need it." but I'm just realizing I don't have any weddings to go to... I need to get married.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikki90