• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

ShoutOutsFoMyBo

Reaction score

It would have to be a Large/50, and the waist is apparently 16.5" which would be tight. But It seems like a tailor could add .5" Or the measurements might be slightly wrong. But the top looks pretty relaxed and it's described as such, and the taper looks on point as does the drape of it (100% poly). Anybody have experience with his stuff (or better yet, these pants in particular)? They are from @Neighbour fwiw Vibskov "shadow pants"
I had those pants for a night, felt like they were a little loose on me. I'm a ~32 depending on the pants, so they seem perfect for a 33-34. pretty interesting texture, the polyester texture feels kind of... gummy in a soft drapey way. from seeing your fits they'd prob be great. there's another dude who posted in waywt that has them, ask his opinion as well cause like I said i didn't have them very long. also not feeling those green pants. pleats and drawstring and color and cuff...

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Alright ******* I'm on a trouser rampage.

These look great on the model, but the measurements are all kinds of screwy (Large = 37" waist, 13" rise, 28" inseam.... yet they do not look cropped at all?)
I would order in a seconds but they are final sale.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
The rise is 13" long. That's why the inseam is short

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah. It still seems like they would be slightly cropped. I mean if measurements are correct then they should be great. The only experience I have with nbhd is accessories though.
Do you have any experience with them?

sepp

Reaction score
Ann D and Heschung boots, around 400 bucks after discount, should I?

Which one is better built?

Thanks. :)

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ann D and Heschung boots, around 400 bucks after discount, should I?

Which one is better built?

Thanks. :)

Heschung, by a long shot, but the styles are completely different.

sepp

Reaction score
Sincere thanks for the prompt response.

You are right. Heschung is styled like workboots while Ann D is more modern motor boots look.

I reckon either one will go great with jeans and casual pants.

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They're all awful but at least #3 is inoffensive

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
#3 would be pretty nice if the pockets weren't leather, as long as it has a bit of structure in the body.

Last edited:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gonna say that I sorta like the over the top features and douchy body conscious cut of the second and the Third is generically okay. The cut looks generically fashionable, with that straight, boxy, silhouette.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members