• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I found the perfect tee. All I need now is some insight on what color to get.

Or

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
perfect? really??

nessa922

Reaction score
Hmmm. This is pretty tough.

I'd suggest the darker choice. Is it slate? My monitor displays colors lighter than most.

Last edited:

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sruli recht. I´m inclined to the white, thought I love that blue as well. The only thing holding me back on the white is the posibility of wearing it all summer long and getting pit stains or something. Because I would wear it everyday, it looks perfect.

ExAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sruli recht. I´m inclined to the white, thought I love that blue as well. The only thing holding me back on the white is the posibility of wearing it all summer long and getting pit stains or something. Because I would wear it everyday, it looks perfect.
I like that white and I think you might be able to get away from stains as it has a sort of rustic off white look to it. the blue is pretty dope and unique though, both would look cool with black pants. I really don't like the arms and neck though. Maybe if you're Russell Brand.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you'd better be handsome/fit as **** to pull that t-shirt off, otherwise you're going to look really really goofy, I promise

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am, don´t worry
peepwall[1].gif
tongue.gif
I work out and I have a normal height. I´m not skinny, nor fat, nor huge. Unless it´s an extra long tee (which would make me look weird for not being tall) I think something like that would suit me.

I might get the white in the end, just to have that perfect (sup jet) summer white tee...... even if that blue is really nice.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those t's are nasty and are made worse by the very furry human that is modeling them. do not want.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I am, don´t worry 
peepwall%5B1%5D.gif
   :p     I work out and I have a normal height. I´m not skinny, nor fat, nor huge. Unless it´s an extra long tee (which would make me look weird for not being tall) I think something like that would suit me.

I might get the white in the end, just to have that perfect (sup jet) summer white tee...... even if that blue is really nice.

I'd be careful of those shoulders, sorta frilly effeminate. Not that that is a bad thing necessarily but if the fit isnt right it could look real bad esp if you have some level of chest development.

Last edited:

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'd bet the shop could advise you on sizing. But I don't see the appeal in these. That's a lot of money for very plain boots. If you're gonna spend Junya money they ought ot at least have an orange quilted patch on the side or something.

Would never pay retail, but it's likely to make it to sale, and a pair of trickers at $300ish is a pretty solid price for trickers

Last edited:

L.R.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Noctone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not digging those cap sleeve-esque SR tees, Lionheart Biker. I think even if you fill out the sleeves really well they'll still look weird as hell. :confused:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LanaBurrell