• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

fireflygrave

Reaction score
Yeah i think for winter boots i'm just gonna paint my ll bean boots black (blue and brown is uuuugly)

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Backpack looks blood red on my screen, I like it.

ExAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Let me know if you decide to order these. Was looking at them myself since I need some side zips on the cheap. Wondering how they fit, if they are big or tts.
decided against them. found out they were Made In Italy but some deep digging through forums had a pretty high number of complaints.. cheap leather, falling apart after a few months, zipper snapping off, and uncomfortable, etc.

fireflygrave

Reaction score

Dude, considering the last WAYWT you posted, why not get some massive lug-sole combat boots?

got no money for it because of the last waywt i posted :eek: boots are on my list for sure, i think i'd like something a little more "old fashioned" than combats, like turn of the century kinda? unsure really. I can think of boots that would go well with my YY/antifit stuff and boots that would go well with my slim and minimal stuff but not really with both haha

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

got no money for it because of the last waywt i posted :eek: boots are on my list for sure, i think i'd like something a little more "old fashioned" than combats, like turn of the century kinda? unsure really. I can think of boots that would go well with my YY/antifit stuff and boots that would go well with my slim and minimal stuff but not really with both haha

Gotcha. Some sleek plain toe lace-up boots would totally go with both aesthetics. Or non-washed sidezips

fireflygrave

Reaction score

Gotcha. Some sleek plain toe lace-up boots would totally go with both aesthetics. Or non-washed sidezips

how sleek do you mean? In my head something like these rag + bones would work well, but I can't find these anywhere. suggestions?

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
900x900px-LL-371931f3_eg1.jpeg

I kinda really want to buy shootspeed's quilted glen plaid EG andover, even though I already have a wool andover. Which I wear all the time.

I'm also tempted to buy one of the shawls and wear it as a wrap skirt a la FWK.

Last edited:

fireflygrave

Reaction score
these are apparently all the same pants, but the coffee colored ones look really different (and better imo). would want the pants in black but to fit like the brown ones.

edit: they're cheap so might just gamble on it

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads