• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Salsalocust

Reaction score
Crockett & Jones "Avon" in mahogany (359 last)

8October008.jpg
[/IMG]

8October011.jpg
[/IMG]

Regards,

Graham

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Some more nice pics of Gaziano & Girling shoes attached (click for larger picture). These are a few made-to-order shoes we have made for clients in Sweden.

Attachment 52629
Canterbury in Vintage Cherry and Chestnut Pin Grain (Dainite sole)

Attachment 52630
Gable in Black Calf

Attachment 52631
Hanly in Vintage Maple

Attachment 52632
Hilton in Vintage Cherry

Attachment 52633
Hove in Rustic Arran Grain (Dainite sole)

Attachment 52634
Hughes in Brandy Calf/White Suede

Attachment 52635
Warwick in Vintage Oak/Polo Suede

Attachment 52636
Woburn in Black Cordovan (Dainite sole)

All photos by Olof Enckell at www.manolo.se.

bigbucky

Reaction score
If you are OCD like me you can use Multilinks or Snaplinks with firefox to open all images at once. That and ctrl-tab makes it much easier to browse.

pkiula

Reaction score
Originally Posted by von Rothbart
U Last

Austere Budapest-Oxford 6125 Cognac double sole heel counter 4 5 6 7 8 9

Hi. Would you know where I can buy some U-last shoes? Shipped to either HK or Japan or Toronto (I travel and can pick them up at any of these places).

Thanks for some spectacular pics!

velvel87

Reaction score
I recently found two pairs of shoes made in Italy by "ALEXANDER" founded in 1910. There is very limited information online about this shoe maker and all of it is written in Italian. What I do know is based off of the few Italian web articles I found that said ALEXANDER is a luxury shoe maker that makes hand-made shoes and is currently owned by 3A Antonini Group. The shoes are beautiful and appear to be of the highest quality, but I was hoping someone else had more info. I am attaching a bunch of pictures of the two pairs I picked up. One is a black oxford in a size 9 (but I think it's actually a size 10 US) and the other is the same shoe in dark brown in a size 7.5 (which I think is actually a size 8.5 US). Please let me know what you think. Thanks. BLACK SHOE BROWN SHOES

ELG

Reaction score
Can you post an action shot, i.e., with a suit on?

Thank you

Originally Posted by Salsalocust
Crockett & Jones "Avon" in mahogany (359 last)

8October008.jpg
[/IMG]

8October011.jpg
[/IMG]

Regards,

Graham

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 37.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads