• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SF in Atlanta meetup

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like there's going to be bunch of people,this may actually happen afterall.
bounce2.gif

fence28

Reaction score
Originally Posted by forex
Looks like there's going to be bunch of people,this may actually happen afterall.
bounce2.gif

The big question is where - Fado or Porter? I wouldn't mind going to Fado so I can stop by Lenox and Phipps, but that's just me.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fence28
The big question is where - Fado or Porter? I wouldn't mind going to Fado so I can stop by Lenox and Phipps, but that's just me.

I don't really care which one as long as we can all get together. Also,I am not sure what the date is,7th or 8th,we have to pick the date.

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by niidawg3
Event: Atlanta SF Meet up
Date: November 7th 2009
Time: 6:00pm
Venue: Fado's

if you object to any of the above, PLEASE provide suggestions.

thanks guys.

Sounds good.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by niidawg3
Event: Atlanta SF Meet up
Date: November 7th 2009
Time: 6:00pm
Venue: Fado's

if you object to any of the above, PLEASE provide suggestions.

thanks guys.

6:00 pm it is..

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MrG
facepalm.gif
What is it with Tech fans and obnoxious non sequitur trash talk? Of all of Georgia's rivals there are non as prone as NATS nerds to randomly popping up in strange places and celebrating snagging a three point victory every eight years or so. There's a whole thread for this. This is not that thread.

Yes, people still go to Georgia games. See, in Athens, unlike at the state trade school, we understand the concept of being a true fan, rather than one who is only a fan when the weather is fair. It's cute that they don't need 2-for-1 deals and free hot dogs to get Tech "fans" to go to games this season, but that hardly makes Tech the "team of the state."

Anyhow, I'm not going to crap up this thread with any more trash talk. Your team doesn't suck immensely for the first time in about a decade - yay! If you want to talk college football do it in the college football thread.

+ about, 10,000

fence28

Reaction score
Fado's website shows a live DJ scheduled for Nov. 7th starting at 6pm. What a coincidence

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CameronHeath