• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX/MX - Japanese Denim & Leather, Top Notch Basics, Very Nice Jewelry + Eyewear, & More

Reaction score
I'm about to go down to San Francisco this weekend, I might have to stop by.

Just wondering, as I don't have the time or patience to read through 250 pages of thread, is the SF phone deal thing still a reality?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kiya
Phone deal?

I guess I really am behind, just skimming the first few pages of the thread, someone mentioned something about SF members getting a discount on a pair of jeans each month for a phone order?

iwhelan

Reaction score
Great article in the NYtimes! Congrats.

Does anyone have any idea how much the rise might shrink on the Flat Head 1001? I am fairly tall (6'3") and need a decent rise.

The measurement on the site is for the front? Does anyone know the back rise for the 31 or 32 size?

Finally, can anyone link me to some fit pics for this model (or the equivalent models that have the same cut)?

Thanks!

salty

Reaction score
Does SESF have any 3sixteen shirts in the physical store? I noticed they weren't on the website any more, I thought they used to carry them.
Thanks.

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
God I really want the Sonny vest
frown.gif
so much money

twylo

Reaction score
Kiya or anyone else have an idea if I could still find a pair of Skull 5010XX in grey anywhere?

TheDroog

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ajchen
Criticspan-articleLarge.jpg
The New York Times just gave SENY its third writeup since we've opened... this one is entirely dedicated to the shop and is quite in depth. It should be showing up in Sunday's print copy, but is currently posted up online for your reading enjoyment: http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/15/fa...html?ref=style

Saw this article in today's print version of the NY Times. The Critical Shopper can be disparaging of some stores, but this article is a full out rave. Congrats!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads