• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX/MX - Japanese Denim & Leather, Top Notch Basics, Very Nice Jewelry + Eyewear, & More

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
I've loved the jeans since I saw them at HTC back in '06 (and like an idiot never got a pair) but didn't see the full collection until last year at Inspiration (take a look at the thread for pics.) The detail and quality of the fabric is top-notch. There's nothing to hype because it really is that nice.

I saw the beanies back in LA last week and they're beautiful, especially the indigo which needs to be seen in person. I was surprised when Johan told me they were silk because they felt sturdier and had a hand closer to soft cotton or brushed wool than what you would think of for silk.

a bag of it

Reaction score
Hey kiya, I'm going to be driving out to Breckenridge next week and was thinking about making a stop at SENY. I was hoping you had some devil's fit and possibly some beatle busters I could try on. I'm usually around a 31 waist. I'd look at other slim/skinny fits, but IH is my top choice right now. Thanks

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

How about restocks of IH 2011 Mini-Herringbone Spring Weight Shirt? I really need one of those...

Sorry but there are never restocks of shirts from the brands we carry because everything is cut to order six months in advance.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Iron Heart Mock-Twist Shirts, Micro-Cord Shirt, and 25oz Jeans

We've started to receive shirts and jeans from Iron Heart's Fall/Winter 2011 collection.
Starting it off is a set of mock-twist fabric shirts available in both red and black. The fabric has a nice heft to it and the body is triple-stitched for durability.

Next up is our favorite fall shirt to hit the store yet. It's a black micro-cord shirt which has a double woven weft so the inside feels very smooth and the fabric is windproof even though it's light-weight. The outside is so soft it feels like velvet, super flavorful indeed.

We've also got their new 25oz denim jeans made of a dark indigo sanforized selvedge fabric. These are available in both the 634 (straight leg) cut and the 666 (slim leg) cut.

Along with these new items all the stores have received full restocks of all Iron Heart jeans, jackets, and belts.

All these items are available now at all three Self Edge stores and in our online store, there will be no restock of these shirts or jeans. Check the online store for spec lists, measurements, and hi-res photos:

Iron Heart in our online store:
https://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71

Iron Heart 634-XHS 25oz Denim Jeans - Straight Leg
IH-634-XHS_01.jpg

IH-634-XHS_01_03.jpg

Iron Heart 666-XHS 25oz Denim Jeans - Slim Leg
IH-666-XHS_01.jpg

IH-666-XHS_01_06.jpg

Iron Heart Black Micro-Cord Shirt
IHSH-50_01-1.jpg

IHSH-50_01_02.jpg

Iron Heart Mock Twist Shirt - Black
IH-GREY_01.jpg

IH-GREY_01_02.jpg

Iron Heart Mock Twist Shirt - Red
IH-RED_01.jpg

IH-RED_01_03.jpg

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Mister Freedom Fall Collection - American Sportswear & Apache

Mister Freedom, the brand where every garment is worth a thousand words, has just released their new Fall/Winter collection.

We start two NOS chambray shirts which are made of a deadstock slubby chambray fabric which has been cut and sewn in America with production overseen by Christophe Loiron himself. The shirts have custom painted metal buttons and some very functional and original pocket designs. This shirt is available in both blue and red.

Next up is sure hit winner for us... The Le Paletot jacket is made of a 100% cotton moleskin which was custom woven for Mister Freedom in Japan with leather accents and a cotton stripe lining. We absolutely love the fit and details on this thing, it's classic Mister Freedom styling and they nailed every aspect of it. The Le Paletot jacket is available in both black and cream colored moleskin.

All these items are now available at all three Self Edge stores and via our online store. Check the product pages for photos, measurements, and more specs than you probably need.

Mister Freedom in our online store:
https://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=74

Mister Freedom Le Paletot Jacket - Black Moleskin
MF_NOIR_01.jpg

MF_NOIR_04.jpg

MF_NOIR_08.jpg

MF_NOIR_09.jpg

MF_NOIR_10.jpg

Mister Freedom Le Paletot Jacket - Creme Moleskin
MF_BLANC_01.jpg

MF_BLANC_04.jpg

MF_BLANC_09.jpg

MF_BLANC_12.jpg

MF_BLANC_10.jpg

Mister Freedom NOS Chambray Shirt - Blue
MF_NOS_BLUE_01.jpg

MF_NOS_BLUE_03.jpg

MF_NOS_BLUE_04.jpg

MF_NOS_BLUE_05.jpg

MF_NOS_BLUE_06.jpg

Mister Freedom NOS Chambray Shirt - Red
MF_NOS_RED_01.jpg

MF_NOS_RED_03.jpg

MF_NOS_RED_04.jpg

MF_NOS_RED_05.jpg

MF_NOS_RED_06.jpg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
yo you gettin any buzz rickson parkas this season?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads