• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

San Francisco SF Bay Area Meetup - Thursday Nov 13th 6-8PM, Hosted by Indochino

binge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Might be having dinner with grandma over at Tadich Grill that night; but if not, will likely join you all.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
San Francisco Bay Area Meetup Hosted by Indochino

Indochino will be hosting a Styleforum Meetup in their brand new San Francisco Showroom. Come out to meetup fellow Bay Area Styleforum members while enjoying an evening of refreshments and light snacks. A No-Host dinner will follow nearby.

Date: Thursday November 13th

Time: 6-8pm at the Indochino Showroom, followed by dinner

Where: Indochino 61 Post ST, San Francisco

Dinner: Approximately 8:30PM at a nearby location TBD. We will select a place and post it a few days before the event.

To better manage the event please RSVP in this thread.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a reminder.... if you will be joining Bay Area Styleforum members for the Meetup this Thursday please RSVP in this thread so that we can get an accurate head count. Thanks!

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will see you guys tomorrow at the Indochino Showroom on Post around 6pm. I may stop by and harass SA's at Nordstrom in the late afternoon before the event. Anyone have any old socks I can return and demand a refund?

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I will see you guys tomorrow at the Indochino Showroom on Post around 6pm. I may stop by and harass SA's at Nordstrom in the late afternoon before the event. Anyone have any old socks I can return and demand a refund?

:bounce2::bounce2::bounce2::bounce2:

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

My name is Seth and I manage Indochino's Showroom in San Francisco. This is the first time that Indochino has held an event with Styleforum and we're looking forward to meeting members of your community and talking suits!

For those of you that are unfamiliar with Indochino, we make beautifully tailored, affordable suits and shirts that are custom made to measure and delivered within four weeks. We recently opened our first West Coast showroom at 61 Post Street, where we invite guys to come in and get measured, select fabrics and receive style advice before building custom outfits.

We recently launched our 2014 Holiday Collection which is perfect for modern men preparing to dress up and look sharp this season - you can check it out here www.indochino.com/collection/holiday and download campaign images here http://goo.gl/81OO1l. Product images are also available.

Collection highlights include:
· Luxury Blackwatch Suit ($649), a dark plaid unique but understated enough to fit in at any function
· Black and Midnight Blue Enlarged Paisley Printed Velvet Dinner Jackets ($349), which add a subtle texture to any evening look
· Gangster Stripe Luxury Suit ($749) for a dangerous twist on an old classic
· Checkboard Dobby Shirt ($169), an elegant evolution of its more classic, plain counterpart
· New accessories ideal for perfecting the formal look, including the Double Black Diamond Tie ($69), Chequered Tie Clip ($39) and Gold and Silver Knot Cufflinks($49).

“For our holiday collection, we wanted to explore the world of men’s evening wear,” explains Indochino’s Director of Merchandise Tom Kearnan. “We took cues from the post-war era, Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra – the whole Rat Pack scene. They were elegant dressers, and always appeared dressed up in public. So in the collection you’ll see fabrics and styles influenced by that era, velvets, pebble weaves and tuxedos.”

What do you guys think of the new fabrics? Let me know if any of you have questions in advance of the Meetup tomorrow and looking forward to seeing you there!

Seth

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
true, FD is a ghost town, luckily my favorite place is just down the street: underground ramen

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads