• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SAMURAI JEANS SZ 34 S0500XX 15OZ OTOKOGI STRAIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliff Leicht

Reaction score
soaked a couple times. never washed or dried in a machine. these are slightly small on me now so i'm letting them go. open to trade offers for denim of similar quality and craft. $140, shipped in the U.S. only.

info below...

waist: 17.75”
front rise: 11.5”
back rise: 15.75”
thigh: 12.75”
knee: 9.5”
opening: 8.6”
inseam: 32.5”

This material is Samurai Jean's toughest yet. Introducing Samurai Jeans S0500XX 15 oz Otokogi Straight.To make these, only American Texas Cotton was used which is known for its roughness and gives the thread rough bumpiness. The thread is twisted tightly which makes the material twice as hard. The thread was woven together at a thread count of 6 by 6. The limited deepness coloring used to dye the outsde of the fibers pure indigo without penetrating the core so fading will occure easily with wear. Unlike the other models, this pair was woven together with strong tension and to date has driven in the most tension around the waist.When you try on these denims, the strength around the waist will increase. Weighing on 15.6 oz, these tough denims are made for Samurai original denim die-hard fans. The Selvedge portion is called 「刀耳」 Seven Ears. These denims are easy to wear and around the hip and waist are balanced without being too tight above the thigh then are tapered towards the hem. This sillhouette is narrower than the S0510XX・S3000VX and a bit wider than the S5000VX・S0110XJ.

Attachments

• 05001.jpg
    05001.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 242
  • 05002.jpg
    05002.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 198
  • 05003.jpg
    05003.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 278
  • 05004.jpg
    05004.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 351

Puscha

Reaction score
Hi, just noted your clause of only USpostage, I live in Spain so that's not much use, if you change your mind please send me a message. One question, on second hand items is there an import tax that I would be liable for or a customs payment? Regards Patrick

Cliff Leicht

Reaction score
i've a had more than a few problems sending stuff overseas, so i'm a little hesitant. but, if you're willing to pay the complete cost of shipping to you + insurance, i can send them to you. let me know. unfortunately, i don't know anything about customs. sorry. if you provide an address, i can work out estimated shipping charges.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads