• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Enexde96

Reaction score
If you're a size 26 you might simply have to look more into female offerings instead since most men's brands don't go below 28. Something like Acne Studios "Climb" jeans from the women's collection might work and I think you can order them in long inseams like 26/34.

If you're dead set on SLP though I've seen some size 26 pairs at Luisaviaroma and Harrods. I'm sure there's more...

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What other brands for denim do you guys recommend for a size 26 waist? I haven't bought any denim from SLP since FW13, and heard the new jeans don't fit that great. I've been looking around and not many people seem to offer denim in a 26.
https://www.nudiejeans.com/selection/jeans#fit=skinny-lin&page=3

You could try nudie, I believe skinny Lin is their tightest cut. They makes waists down to 24, and inseams range from 28-36. They have a virtuize size guide that sizes you the measurements for the different sizes and you can input the measurements of a garment you own and compare.

Here is the size guide for a 26/32
A94E382C-FCFA-44A3-9585-C29E34E7E3C4.png

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think of these Dior side zips? I was searching for the Wyatt side zips but only see them in suede now.

For some reason I’m not 100% sold on the Dior but maybe overthinking it. As a caveat, one of my talents is taking the worst pictures imaginable.

C6EF7568-B701-4D53-9B1D-16077DC8A104.jpeg

HommeBoy007

Reaction score
https://www.nudiejeans.com/selection/jeans#fit=skinny-lin&page=3

You could try nudie, I believe skinny Lin is their tightest cut. They makes waists down to 24, and inseams range from 28-36. They have a virtuize size guide that sizes you the measurements for the different sizes and you can input the measurements of a garment you own and compare.

Here is the size guide for a 26/32
View attachment 1116529

Good suggestion, I forgot about these but I used to wear them and can confirm that they are skinny AF

HommeBoy007

Reaction score
What do you guys think of these Dior side zips? I was searching for the Wyatt side zips but only see them in suede now.

For some reason I’m not 100% sold on the Dior but maybe overthinking it. As a caveat, one of my talents is taking the worst pictures imaginable.

View attachment 1116718

Look pretty clean but nothing extraordinary... is the sidezip concealed/black?

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes pretty much my sentiment. Side zip is on the inside and concealed black.

Super comfy although my heel slides up a bit when I walk. Not sure if that is usual for boots (not a boot person except the rangers); going down a size is way too small and no halves.

papillo

Reaction score
Yes pretty much my sentiment. Side zip is on the inside and concealed black.

Super comfy although my heel slides up a bit when I walk. Not sure if that is usual for boots (not a boot person except the rangers); going down a size is way too small and no halves.

It's a bit tough to see from the angle, but they look nice. I don't experience a lot of heel slippage in my boots, that could be a bit uncomfortable after a while and i would imagine, cause some blistering. Have you tried to go down half a size? Another option is thicker socks if half a size is too constricting.

ASAPRice

Reaction score

View attachment 1116718
they look alright from this angle- do you have any more pics?

htrannn

Reaction score
I'm sure this is asked a lot but how's the fit on D02? I've seen conflicting answers.

I just bought a pair of Sz 33 and I'm not sure if they'll be big. I generally wear 34 (mostly JE denim) but I've been losing weight and some of it is getting a bit loose on me. On the bright side I only paid $210 for brand new.

Supernova9

Reaction score
upload_2019-1-31_11-55-8.png

Anyone have this shirt or similar? Wondering what size to pick as it's mentioned that it runs small on Porter, although I can't trust their sizing suggestions and measurements sometimes.

I'm generally a XS/S in SLP clothing but I would rather the shirts somewhat more slim fitting so not sure should I order XS or S.

Thanks.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've never seen a SLP shirt that runs small to size that I can remember. If you want slim, go with XS. For reference, I'm 5'6" ~127 and wear XS and they tend to be bigger than I'd like.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sure this is asked a lot but how's the fit on D02? I've seen conflicting answers.

I just bought a pair of Sz 33 and I'm not sure if they'll be big. I generally wear 34 (mostly JE denim) but I've been losing weight and some of it is getting a bit loose on me. On the bright side I only paid $210 for brand new.

The D02s are fairly skinny, especially around the calves again. I go TTS (28 in everything SL for instance), and the D02 is still my favorite fit. The ROW probably think they are skinny jeans, and on this forum they're considered slim unless they're from 2013! There were a few seasons in 17 I think where they ran large.

Anyway, they're great so don't worry too much about them. MIJ is skinnier for some reason than MII, IME. MIJ if you eat a lot of sashimi, MII if you eat a lot of nigiri and maki.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mastertradeplumbing