• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ii have ranger boots and patent leather military boots. How do they compare size wise to the Jodhpurs and Chelseas?

IIRC, they run about a half size smaller than the other boots. The problem is each season has some variation, too, so maybe someone else can chime in with more specifics on the latter two styles?

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On a more serious note, it weirds me out that SLP goes on sale, I prefer brands such as Dior, LV, and Hermès which do not, so there is a higher level of exclusivity. Of course, it's only an idea, but it does tend to keep things up a notch and sweep some of the failed designs under the rug.

I wonder where Hedi's Céline will fall in this equation.

sean laurent

Reaction score
On a more serious note, it weirds me out that SLP goes on sale, I prefer brands such as Dior, LV, and Hermès which do not, so there is a higher level of exclusivity. Of course, it's only an idea, but it does tend to keep things up a notch and sweep some of the failed designs under the rug.

I wonder where Hedi's Céline will fall in this equation.

Somebody gets it

When I went to the slp outlet

I cried tears

Everything I paid at full price at the slp store in Paris and London

Was on sale for 100,200,300 dollars...these teenagers was in there buying everything

I wanted to burn all my slp...slp used to be my favorite brand...not anymore...

Fashionista sychophant

I want to wear Hermès underwear but they don’t make it

LV don’t make socks or underwear

You know gucci don’t make underwear

I live this ****

Enexde96

Reaction score
If either of you two are interested I handmade a pair of tighty whities. You can tell from the signature pink ponies embroidered on the back. Literally 1 of 1 with absolutely no chance of some wagecuck soyboy having the same pair as you.

Only $5000 - and of course you know this **** ain't going on sale. DM if interested

sean laurent

Reaction score
I really want to hurt scanner and enexde96

Like I want to get violent with them

You don’t deserve to have an opinion

I only wear designer under wear so the bitches know what it is when they give me a blow job

They are more likely to swallow your babies if it says balenciaga on the waist band

Instead of hanes

Laissez-faire

Reaction score
IIRC, they run about a half size smaller than the other boots. The problem is each season has some variation, too, so maybe someone else can chime in with more specifics on the latter two styles?

Okay, thanks for the opinion. For me, SLP shoes fit tts but are a bit longer, probably to get the shape of the toe cap right.

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure why people are mad about items going on sale.. are you just in it for the exclusivity, or the products themselves? I don’t pay retail for any of my SLP. Not because I can’t, but simply because you don’t need to. The outlets and 3rd party sellers have everything for 50% off 6 months later. If you can wait, why not save thousands?

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ii have ranger boots and patent leather military boots. How do they compare size wise to the Jodhpurs and Chelseas?
I wear the same size in all SLP footwear. That being said, the high top Jodhpurs fit the loosest of all of my pairs. The cropped ones are tight around your ankle whereas the regular Jodhs have a lot of room in the vamp and my foot can move around. The only pair I could’ve potentially gone .5 up on are my black leather Chelsea’s, simply because leather fits just a little tighter than suede.

Laissez-faire

Reaction score
I wear the same size in all SLP footwear. That being said, the high top Jodhpurs fit the loosest of all of my pairs. The cropped ones are tight around your ankle whereas the regular Jodhs have a lot of room in the vamp and my foot can move around. The only pair I could’ve potentially gone .5 up on are my black leather Chelsea’s, simply because leather fits just a little tighter than suede.

Great, thanks.

chaerimk

Reaction score
Not sure why people are mad about items going on sale.. are you just in it for the exclusivity, or the products themselves? I don’t pay retail for any of my SLP. Not because I can’t, but simply because you don’t need to. The outlets and 3rd party sellers have everything for 50% off 6 months later. If you can wait, why not save thousands?
I agreed on this. Exclusivity is just a veil that luxury company made you think. I worked in luxury retail before ( Montblanc and Hermes) and the item that you think rare is not rare at all. There is no point of flexing because that "louie" you are wearing is also owned by thousand of people out there. Especially, the asian is buying them in bulks.

If you want exclusivity, custom make everything is the way to go.

scanner

Reaction score

No one is mad about sales, sales are awesome, but we aren't posting our bar mitzvah money and hideously garish, obnoxious and ed hardy level loud end of season items in bulk from brands that couldn't be further away in style and class from the label this forum represents.

The psychopathic haiku that followed only adds insult to injury.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MikeKirk