• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Randeep

Reaction score
Great boot deconstructions above!

Onto more mundane matters. Any thoughts on this piece? Lambskin leather.

34858405MW_13_a_V4.jpg

34858405MW_13_b_V4.jpg

I think a simple cafe racer or a waxed denim jacket would look better in most fits if not all

I like the leather but it would have looked nicer IMO if modelled directly after the waxed DJ01-M denim jacket - i.e. no slash pockets and no seams running over the pockets - speaking of which - here's a couple of pics of mine - I love love love the denim, wear it all the time and easier to chuck on and provide a little insulating when the weather is warm but still a bit iffy.

Bench pic is with FW14 knee rip jeans which out of the shop have an atrocious fit but otherwise are a great pair of jeans - cotton is thin/stretchy/has that texture that picks up lint easily (easiest way I can describe) - not as black as a raw pair. I got them tapered 1cm all the way up the leg. Stacking with boots is perfect now.

Elevator pic is with the silk t-shirt (a new found fave, must pick up more, drape is unparalleled but I feel they're nicer only if you're fairly slim).

IMG_1257 (1).jpg

IMG_3298.jpg

fpx9

Reaction score
Anyone assumes when Céline by Hedi Slimane first collection will be available? I mean the first DrOp or whatever. Just like a default women's collection ?

Denim_Connoisseur

Reaction score
I like the leather but it would have looked nicer IMO if modelled directly after the waxed DJ01-M denim jacket - i.e. no slash pockets and no seams running over the pockets - speaking of which - here's a couple of pics of mine - I love love love the denim, wear it all the time and easier to chuck on and provide a little insulating when the weather is warm but still a bit iffy.

Bench pic is with FW14 knee rip jeans which out of the shop have an atrocious fit but otherwise are a great pair of jeans - cotton is thin/stretchy/has that texture that picks up lint easily (easiest way I can describe) - not as black as a raw pair. I got them tapered 1cm all the way up the leg. Stacking with boots is perfect now.

Elevator pic is with the silk t-shirt (a new found fave, must pick up more, drape is unparalleled but I feel they're nicer only if you're fairly slim).
Nice fits @ohyehhh! If the pants were even a bit tighter I would be able to tell your religion :)

Last edited:

Forty0z

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Thinking of picking up a pair of the fw15 french 45 boots with the button clasp. Anyone have any on foot pics or general pics? Any overall thoughts on them would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

lakersfan8357

Reaction score
Hey guys I own a pair of Short Ankle Wyatts in black leather sz 42. (I think fw13)
I recently picked up a 2016 Suede New Cigaro Jodhpur 30 in sz 42 yet they fit a bit larger.
Measuring from heel to toe the Jodhpur is ~11.5inches in length versus the roughly 11inches of the Wyatts.
After I return/sell/trade the Jodhpurs should I pick up a 41 or 41.5?
I wear a US10 in most sneakers.

city74

Reaction score
Well I am a member of the YSL club now. Was cruising Barney’s sale this morning and came across some brown suede sneakers (which I didn’t have a pair of) for a steal and decided to get the last pair which luckily were in my size. They are the Joe Suede model and should be here next week, pics to follow

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads