• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Burlesquie

Reaction score
Trying to decide between some wyatt cowboys, or a pair of santiags. Any input? And is it worth tracking down a fw13 pair of cowboys instead of the easier to find fw15?
Like Rice said, aw15s have a massive shaft so I'd avoid that (unless you're into a girthy shaft...). I have aw13 cowboys and I think the shaft is perfect, but it depends on if you think the extra hundred(s?) you'll be spending is worth the difference. But, santiags are my favorite boot so I'd say those before cowboys tbh. What material were you thinking?

Burlesquie

Reaction score
ySSHBNi.jpg

Also on the topic of santiags, someone pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee sell me python and lizard santiags in, or around a size 10 so I can finish my collection

Saint_Costa10

Reaction score
Hey guys, question on sizing. I’m thinking about picking up a pair of the Wyatt Harness boots and was wondering if they fit the same as the regular Wyatt Chelsea 30mm boots?

Teenage Rot

Reaction score
fw13 >ss16> fw15 for cowboys. For some reason the shaft is huge for the 15 pairs.
Kinda what I figured. Just saw a pic of fw15 on foot today and it looked pretty rough.

Like Rice said, aw15s have a massive shaft so I'd avoid that (unless you're into a girthy shaft...). I have aw13 cowboys and I think the shaft is perfect, but it depends on if you think the extra hundred(s?) you'll be spending is worth the difference. But, santiags are my favorite boot so I'd say those before cowboys tbh. What material were you thinking?
Definitely get waiting for fw13 in the cowboys. If you do it, you might as well do it right. As for material, I'd say I'm definitely going suede with the exception being a pair of these (below) popping up in my size. Wanted cowboys for a long time, but these are all I can think about lately. That's the dilemma. Not to mention I don't know if I have the wardrobe to pull these off just yet. Still have a few pieces to add.
l
b4c9afbd1b1a27ab50a1331771e18fe5.jpg

dieseltheory

Reaction score
Boots look great above.

On another note, was there talk of when Hedi would be doing his first Céline menswear show? I can't remember, and last thing I saw was they'd be doing capsules.

hi mate...

I was told the show will be in October and they will have a men's store opening on Rodeo Dr in BH as well...this was from my SLP SA that is now going to work for Celine :)

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hi mate...

I was told the show will be in October and they will have a men's store opening on Rodeo Dr in BH as well...this was from my SLP SA that is now going to work for Celine :)

Good stuff thanks. I remember when Hedi went over to SLP there was a cadre of DH SAs who made the transition as well. The waif look was much in demand I suppose.

zebidee

Reaction score
Thanks. I saw a thread in a woman's fashion forum that spoke highly of it as well. I've noticed that their SLP prices are much better than U.S. retailers'.
There are several online stores as Vitkac in the EU, with great prices and ww shipping. Try Mientus.com in Berlin. Several Wyatts at 50% off the EU regular price last time I looked. But selling out quickly I guess...

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There are several online stores as Vitkac in the EU, with great prices and ww shipping. Try Mientus.com in Berlin. Several Wyatts at 50% off the EU regular price last time I looked. But selling out quickly I guess...
Yes, I've looked at Mientus before, they do indeed have great prices. At Vitkac you can register and get 10% off your first order as well, but for some reason I am balking at allowing them "to use my personal data for marketing purposes."

@dieseltheory: that is great news.

Serenix

Reaction score
Hey guys, I know this is asked quite a lot but I need help on sizing on the teddy jacket.

Im about 5'6" athletic build with about a 41" chest. I can fit jackets from 20.5-21 pit to Pit but prefer it slimmer fitting.

On ssense a 42 is 20.75 while the 44 is 21.5. Should I go with the 42 for the slimmer fit?

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Have any of you seen these 'Jimmy Cross' sandals in a 45 for a decent price?
Or do they run big maybe? I'm a 12 in most footwear.

181418M234001_5.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads