• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BrianMendoza

Reaction score
Can anyone link me to the post that compared the 13-14-15 wyatts? I wanted to show a friend but I can't find it anywhere.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

plus calf L17

Last edited:

Supergenius

Reaction score

Pressing the panic button on that hideous keychain

Come on - you have to admit it's pretty hilarious. I had no idea how big it was when I ordered it but it's so over the top how can you not love it? It's the same dinosaur theme from the sweater and now the two T-shirts. All in good fun.

volchok

Reaction score

Come on - you have to admit it's pretty hilarious. I had no idea how big it was when I ordered it but it's so over the top how can you not love it? It's the same dinosaur theme from the sweater and now the two T-shirts. All in good fun.

Almost 200 euros for that ugly keychain?

Gimme some of dat money you baller.

BlackChiney8

Reaction score
Still pretty shocked that a pair of permanent collection staple color boots were on this deep of a discount. Here's an image to confirm the deal. The only concerns I had was that the name of the boots on the website are "Eddie suede chelsea boots in Gray". There wasn't any boot called the Eddie produced by SLP so I assume it was meant to be the Hedi. If you look at the color, it is listed as black suede. I've also spoken to customer service a few times to confirm the boot is black suede and not gray. Basically under $350 US for a Hedi 30 Chelsea boot in black suede...

Did any one else purchase this deal?

Last edited:

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Still pretty shocked that a pair of permanent collection staple color boots were on this deep of a discount. Here's an image to confirm the deal. The only concerns I had was that the name of the boots on the website are "Eddie suede chelsea boots in Gray". There wasn't any boot called the Eddie produced by SLP so I assume it was meant to be the Hedi. If you look at the color, it is listed as black suede. I've also spoken to customer service a few times to confirm the boot is black suede and not gray. Basically under $350 US for a Hedi 30 Chelsea boot in black suede... Did any one else purchase this deal?
I had those greys and not sure what the box said as far as the name. It's the same boot though so who cares what the name is. You got a deal imo.

OhMe

Reaction score
Ok guys today was the first day I wore my PC teddy !
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

I am really happy with it ! It's really nice and it was perfect with the weather today, with just a shirt. When it was a little cold at the end of the day, I just buttoned it and it kept me warm.

I remember it was difficult for me to choose the size when I bought it since I am not used to this silhouette : I wanted more fitted but clearly downsizing was not an option as it was too weird and I really liked the piece so I took it. I still find it may be a little too oversized but I am getting used to it.

I took some (really bad quality, sorry) photos, feel free to share your opinion about the fit :

thorns

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The boxy silhouette of the teddy can be challenging if the rest of your clothes don't balance it out. I think it looks pretty good here where the top block is kept cropped (tucked in shirt or short t shirt) and an elongated lower block. Everything is still nicely balanced. The closer that you can keep your upper body (not including head) (1/3rd of your overall length) and lower body (2/3rd of the overall length) the more beautiful it looks.

volchok

Reaction score

The boxy silhouette of the teddy can be challenging if the rest of your clothes don't balance it out. I think it looks pretty good here where the top block is kept cropped (tucked in shirt or short t shirt) and an elongated lower block. Everything is still nicely balanced. The closer that you can keep your upper body (not including head) (1/3rd of your overall length) and lower body (2/3rd of the overall length) the more beautiful it looks.
In other words, short jackets look bad when paired with long t-shirts/shirts. And yes, I know Hedi has done that silhouette in the runaway with short leather jackets and long shirts underneath. I still think it looks terrible.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads