• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

thorns

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've only briefly went in to the Vancouver store but Corey from the second floor menswear area was pretty nice and seems like an Hedi-head.

I was surprised how they didn't force guys to wear the all black suit and dress shoes. He was wearing untucked shirt, black skinny jeans, wallet chain, and brown harness wyatts.

Last edited:

gustavobradley

Reaction score

I've only briefly went in to the Vancouver store but Corey from the second floor menswear area was pretty nice and seems like an Hedi-head.

I think I've met him IRL (don't "know" each other, but mutual friends/he's helped me at other stores) and he's a great guy. Really into the brand, and definitely knows his stuff.

Last edited:

onlyslp

Reaction score
Lol at all this.. You guys are comparing the Hedi Jodhpurs vs Wyatt Jodhpurs

thought we all went through a discussion of this a while ago

they changed it to Wyatt because Hedi left and they real salty so they don't want hedi to take any more credit
nod[1].gif

Last edited:

LA4Lyfe

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

My d02s - not bad for starting last year. Got the black single knee rips coming and then I hope I'm done.

That's what we all say.. Focus on the word "hope" that shall be defeated. Lmao.

But nice collection.. What's the difference between the two blue? Ones trash and other is the non perm version ?

Last edited:

LA4Lyfe

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Pics please.
I was thinking about getting these, but knowing they don't like the site photo is a let down.

+2 I would like to see these.. I Also heard they were bland in person. But I'm still interested the wash is nice and the one blow out is not seen as much..

thought we all went through a discussion of this a while ago

they changed it to Wyatt because Hedi left and they real salty so they don't want hedi to take any more credit
nod%5B1%5D.gif

Haaha.. yeah man I know.. I saw that they did that. I noticed cause it's my favorite boot. If someone has photos of the new fw16 version..
I would like to see.. To compare to the ss16 cigar. my personal fav was the light cigar from ss15. I hate how they still call it sigaro, but changed the "sigaro"
3 times now

Last edited:

cloonz

Reaction score

That's what we all say.. Focus on the word "hope" that shall be defeated. Lmao.

But nice collection.. What's the difference between the two blue? Ones trash and other is the non perm version ?

Left is single knee **** from this spring and right is trashed fw15

Rick Rossi

Reaction score
Speaking of raw denim... I just bought a pair of SS13 D02s, but I'm not sure if they're raw for two reasons:

1. The denim is 95% cotton and 5% poly. Do the older raws have this fabric makeup?

2. The SS13 denim is still a little stiff (like a raw would be) but less stiff than both my SS14 and SS16 black pairs.

Here's the tag:

I also did some searching online and found this (same style and fabric code, just different color code)

I suppose if these were raw than the black D02s I got would be raw as well. But, I don't know if the above denim is raw, or simply a "raw" type wash.

Any help would be appreciated.

Also, shout out to Slann for always helping me out. He's really a great member of the community.
Bump. Someone help me out please.

GeneralNegative

Reaction score
@SirGrotius Yeah, doing a zipper fly is a lot easier than doing a button fly. With button flies, you typically have 5 - 6 buttons you need to do in total. So that requires you put in 5 - 6 buttonholes lined up properly, then put in each button and make sure that all the buttons line up properly, and then make sure each button matches with its corresponding buttonhole. Whereas with a zipper, you sew it in and bam, closure is done. You probably save some pocket change by doing a zipper fly instead of a button fly but when you're doing hundreds/thousands of each piece of clothing, it adds up real quick.

therattler

Reaction score
This also came in from the online store yesterday. I took a chance on it because it's more versatile than the palladium jackets in the show. I absolutely love it though, and probably won't buy the musical notes one anymore. This one is way cooler. And cheaper.

Last edited:

OakGhost

Reaction score
Finally got a three passant belt and also pre ordered the black velvet wyatts yesterday which I am very excited about. I also was able to see/try the devons for the first time and reall liked em. Though I'd throw up a few recent pics. The last isn't a flannel but almost has the weight of a light jacket..all the FW shirts I tried were cut considerably more skinny that previous season which I personally really like.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads