• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You guys are treating this like middle school lit where people try to make up all sorts of bullshit symbolism.

Last edited:

thorns

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@neonrider , do you also mind giving an analysis on the ss13 and fw13 collections? Those are my favourite by far and I definitely don't agree that each collection seems like it could be from one collection. I almost feel like each season is so distinct that they can be easily separated. The only similarity is Hedi's spin on the items which definitely makes it more modern. Although I'm not as able to understand all of the intellectual aspects of the pieces, I really like the cutting and proportions. Sometimes it is so difficult to wear some pieces because if the proportions aren't right it loses that special charm.

ViceofGucci

Reaction score
I can`t wait till this rap trend dies down. There was much better music in the 80`s and 90`s. All hail rock n roll and metal

Illithid Dude

Reaction score
maybe worded that poorly, not balmain. i just meant you'll be excited unless you only loved slp for the hyped up ****** pieces which i imagine won't be repeated at another house - which, tbh, is a lot of people on here

Last edited:

thorns

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
would wyatts be considered hyped up piece? that harness calf boot was my gateway drug

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViceofGucci

I can`t wait till this rap trend dies down. There was much better music in the 80`s and 90`s. All hail rock n roll and metal

it has only just begun yeezus season approachin next month homies

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thoughts on the leather hunting backpack? Quality? Practical? Never seen one in person. Thanks

therattler

Reaction score
Looks cool @Prudy . I generally don't like that style of leather. But with the chain wyatts, it kinda balances out. I feel like a perfecto would be too much.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads