• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

noirwest

Reaction score
Nearly forgot I bought the splatter shirt a while back and wore it for the 1st time today. figured I'd post some pics as I'm really happy with it.

What's the sizing like on that shirt?

Randeep

Reaction score
@Jbidwal and @OakGhost when you get your SLP denim tapered in its at the store at time of buying right? At what point on the leg do you get it tapered in? The knee downwards? (and how do you accomodate for the rips? Presumably they're also subtly shifted..).

I think I'm going to do that in future - can't go back to wearing jeans looser than the skin tight fw13 cuts .

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@needhelp123 it's a great shirt. If you happen to wear xs there is one on grailed for $400.

@iPaul . Thanks!

thanks i saw that, its the guy on FB group he posted it earlier too

it would probably fit me better than 38, i always get 38 cause 37 hard to find.

by the way might as well post it here SSENSE sale starting 25 Nov 9AM EST

Last edited:

Oski

Reaction score
Does sizing on Santiags and Harness Wyatt's vary from season to season or are they pretty tts?
I'm in need of the black harness leather Santiags.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@Jbidwal
 and @OakGhost
 when you get your SLP denim tapered in its at the store at time of buying right? At what point on the leg do you get it tapered in? The knee downwards? (and how do you accomodate for the rips? Presumably they're also subtly shifted..).

I think I'm going to do that in future - can't go back to wearing jeans looser than the skin tight fw13 cuts .

I had my tailor do mine. I actually had to mod my hem a bit since they wouldn't fit over my feet.

slann01

Reaction score
Does sizing on Santiags and Harness Wyatt's vary from season to season or are they pretty tts?
I'm in need of the black harness leather Santiags.

Black harness leather santiags have been produced only for ss15; having said that, Wyatts don't vary, newer ones only got more space in the shaft.

OakGhost

Reaction score
@SirGrotius thanks, I love the combo! @MickeyPunch believe me I pinch myself being able to dabble in this. I come from a humble background to say the least and work like a mad man to make it happen haha!

@noirwest I'm about 5'9 1/2" tall and went with a small. It was a tad long so I had the I house tailor take about an inch off the length as I rarely tuck it in but there is still enough to tuck it. Sleeves are a bit slimmer than my flannels. I may shorten the sleeves a tad but kind of like the semi casual fit of it.

@ohyehhh yep, I personally take me down below the knee brining the hem to 14-14.5cm which is tight around the shaft of my boots but still fits cleanly over.

@Needhelp123 I hope you score one, it's a great shirt!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads