• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Illithid Dude

Reaction score
Friend of mine who works for Mr. Porter was advising me that between different sizes, the Wyatt 40 heel changes in height.

I am arguing that it would be consistent throughout. Can anyone provide insight?

I would imagine it does to keep proportion, just as the hem on the 15.5cms isn't always 15.5cm depending on size.

eugen eugen

Reaction score
thanks for the feedback.. but to guys saying i should size down.. you can see in the pictures it is skin tight :D haha if i size down rise would be too low, calves too tight and waist also

tnd

Reaction score
Does anyone know what kind of white shirt Chromeo is wearing? brand?
looking for similar shirts with that cut.

Last edited:

neonrider

Reaction score
unfortunately that t-shirt is from the f/w 1999 hedi by hedi slimane collection, "str8 outta compton". totally impossible to find now, they usually go for like twelve hundred dollars on ebay at least.

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnd

Does anyone know what kind of white shirt Chromeo is wearing? brand?
looking for similar shirts with that cut.

howd you know to post here then?

dieseltheory

Reaction score

keep or not? i know im not the SLP model body type im athletic and built. do you think the holes are right? im not that tall. is this fw 2015 destroyed a good choice for you guys or should i wait for next season, or get an older pair, lets say regular destroyed?

hey....honestly, i think they are too loose and look sloppy, it would be a waste for u to spend the $850 or whatever u paid for these to look like that, just so i can maybe try to help u out...how tall r u? weight? and what's the size u bought?

if anything, size down 1, or if you're good with the sizing on this, tailor the jeans to fit you better, unless u like the "slim" and not "super skin tight balls turning blue" look, then it looks fine, and also....if plan on wearing these with boots, DEFINITELY size down or tailor to fit better, if you're gonna be wearing them with sneakers...then i think it's cool and prolly better that it's not tight

GeneralNegative

Reaction score
Yeah, if you can size down, they might look better. But if not, I wouldn't worry about it, they look good. There's not too much or too little stacking, they seem to hug your thighs pretty good. They seem a little loose around your knees and lower leg and that's the only reason I think it might help if you size down.

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No way he can afford to size down, they look fine for somebody with a regular build in SLP. I'm still skinny and thats about how the SLP jeans fit on me, not much you can do...

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To be honest, the best way to get slp jeans to fit is alterations. Find a pair that's comfortable in the waist and get them tapered to your legs. That's the best way to get the look everyone is looking for.

cloonz

Reaction score

I tried the same pair but didn't like how the rips lined up on me at 5'11". Been trying to find a pair of knee blowouts in a 28/29 but no luck yet.

eugen eugen

Reaction score
yea i will send them back, anyways they are tight on me:) they already hug my thighs and calves and i have athletic legs with muscles and form and not straight stick legs.. i do like the fit itself it just think the distressing is not in the right place so i try to find another pair, from another season or wait for new ones... any suggestions? i dont try to pull of the super tall super skinny model type as i dont won't look like iam starving... im actually a bodybuilder but not overly massive, more like a fitness model in a sense if you know what i mean. my top size is xl in most brands so i cannot buy the denim tighter ;) thanks for the feedback !

Last edited:

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The thigh is way too loose on previous poster, should be skin tight like a woman and squeeze your thighs

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads