• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Prudy

Reaction score
^^ cheers man thank you. I use to wear hats a lot kinda nice to have one again!

Last edited:

CL628

Reaction score
Can anyone give any info on sizing for Wyatt Harness boots. Thinking about finally pulling the trigger on the Nut pair. I wear a 43 in all SLP sneakers I have (SL/01,02,10H and Skates) and a 10.5 in Nike/adidas. I am debating whether to go with a 43 or 43.5. Thanks in advance

Prudy

Reaction score
@slann01 I'm going to hopefully try on a few later today, will let you know what I find out...

slann01

Reaction score
@slann01 I'm going to hopefully try on a few later today, will let you know what I find out...

Thanks - it's a big deal for me, especially since I have broad shoulders compared to my waist size and height. I also like the free movement of high armholes.

youwhat

Reaction score
dont high armholes restrict movement?

why dont people just spend the extra 10-20 on shipping and try items on and send stuff back?
would rather be that amount down than wearing a 500 - 2000 item that doesnt fit cause some guy on the internets head / body is different to mine.

slann01

Reaction score
dont high armholes restrict movement?

why dont people just spend the extra 10-20 on shipping and try items on and send stuff back?
would rather be that amount down than wearing a 500 - 2000 item that doesnt fit cause some guy on the internets head / body is different to mine.

Actually it's the opposite, low armholes restrict the movement. Also I don't buy online items if I'm not 100% sure about sizing, especially since here in Rome postal service is a mess and I don't even have a caretaker in my building, every time I order something i make the seller ship it to my grandparents address since they have the caretaker at the entrance :/

Last edited:

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Needhelp - I'm digging those close up of the jeans. What do you prefer your Diors or SLPs?

Prudy - hat looks GREAT on you, and I'm not a hat guy but pics such as that are softening me up.

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Needhelp - I'm digging those close up of the jeans. What do you prefer your Diors or SLPs?
Thanks, i'm not really a denim head just like cool jeans by Hedi, they're both different but if you mean cut and composition then for the cut i think they are both pretty similar 19cm Dior (sized down 1) and 15.5cm SLP but the difference for me with SLP raw and Dior raw is that Dior is 100% cotton which i hate.

Its very stiff and uncomfortable especially being tight already, the pockets on the SLP are smaller like others said a while ago so when i sit down i have to take my iPod and iPhone otherwise it digs in to my hip which is also uncomfortable and my wallet barely fits in the pocket which is obviously not good.

In terms of 17cm vs 15.5cm SLP i would say i prefer the look of the 17cm because for me the cut is more prominent especially around the thighs it was the first thing i noticed when i got my first ever pair, just get those and have em tapered from knee down so its tight, close the leg opening and its all good, when something like the 15 is skin tight theres only so much you can do with the cut if you ask me. The 17 with no modification i hate the boot cut (being short i just wear cropped boots), the opening is huge and when you wear it then it kinda opens up like a inverted mushroom and it ruins the silouhuette and looks sloppy. 17 Diors are also pretty tight and good.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads