• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

KYeezy

Reaction score
Does anyone have any before and after pics of their denim? Either raw or stretch?

ExAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any before and after pics of their denim? Either raw or stretch?

I can post some. My raw 17.5 indigo mij's are beat to **** after 8 months one wash and look pretty sick. lots of fades and honeycombs. Going to wash them again now though and get them patched up as there are tons of holes everywhere. I have some black ones too which have held up much better but it's just not worth the hassle. The Washed 2% elastane is where it's at.

21st

Reaction score
Does it weird ? I tuck the tee in the jeans with no belt.
it's first time with this kind of look. Normally I un-tucked

Jeans : SLP Leather effect AW13
Sneaker : SLP classic hi-top SS13

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I would snicker behind your back if I saw you with your t-shirt tucked in. Just sayin'

Then again, these guys make it look pretty sweet.

Adamdraps

Reaction score

You forgot to mention you also tuck in your jean into your sneakers.

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Found a pair of slp jeans at a local outlet today.... Got excited until I saw they were regular price.

KYeezy

Reaction score
I can post some. My raw 17.5 indigo mij's are beat to **** after 8 months one wash and look pretty sick. lots of fades and honeycombs. Going to wash them again now though and get them patched up as there are tons of holes everywhere. I have some black ones too which have held up much better but it's just not worth the hassle. The Washed 2% elastane is where it's at.

Nice, that would be awesome!

KYeezy

Reaction score
By the way, how do you guys find the stretching on the thighs? Do you find them to stretch a lot more in the thighs compared to the waist? Also does anyone own a pair of the tan suede chelsea boots? Would it be possible to size down a whole size on them like the sneakers?

ExAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
By the way, how do you guys find the stretching on the thighs? Do you find them to stretch a lot more in the thighs compared to the waist? Also does anyone own a pair of the tan suede chelsea boots? Would it be possible to size down a whole size on them like the sneakers?

It really depends now. The indigo's are much thinner than the black/grey raws. In general the fit is still the same even after gaining weight. The waist definitely extends but after years of wearing black and half a year of wearing indigo they still fit super skinny and its annoying cause now i know i use the jeans as a gauge of when I'm gaining weight lol.

ExAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also the ass eventually does droop a bit. If you sag its really apparent but nothing like Dior.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads