• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

youwhat

Reaction score
1703726738671.jpeg

widone

Reaction score
I liked them but don't think that they go well with anything except current 23-24 oversized suits/tuxedos. That's kind of my problem with recent Vaccarello's stuff - except a few things, I don't know how to combine that
Are blazers even oversized?

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are blazers even oversized?
they look like they have incredibly wide shoulders, in line with what he's been doing with womenswear. Incidentally, I thought his women's stuff was so good, but I don't really like that wide shoulder look. It's too eighties for me personally

slpldr

Reaction score
Guys, need an urgent advice - are SLP sneakers (esp Andy and SL80) TTS, same as Wyatts? I am 41 in Wyatts and Celine boots, and it's a comfortable fit, should I go for 41 in sneakers as well? I'm size 42 in Nike and Adidas sneakers.

silentownage001

Reaction score
Guys, need an urgent advice - are SLP sneakers (esp Andy and SL80) TTS, same as Wyatts? I am 41 in Wyatts and Celine boots, and it's a comfortable fit, should I go for 41 in sneakers as well? I'm size 42 in Nike and Adidas sneakers.

I'm a 41 in Wyatts and a 41.5 in Air Force 1s. All of my Wyatts are 2021 and later. I took a 41.5 in my Andys based on my SA's advice. Half a size up was the right move as they were quite snug. A 41 would have been too small. Once broken in I've found them to be decently comfortable.

slpldr

Reaction score
I'm a 41 in Wyatts and a 41.5 in Air Force 1s. All of my Wyatts are 2021 and later. I took a 41.5 in my Andys based on my SA's advice. Half a size up was the right move as they were quite snug. A 41 would have been too small. Once broken in I've found them to be decently comfortable.
Interesting, I collected mixed info from people online, some people claim that they are 41 in Andys, and 42.5 in Nike

silentownage001

Reaction score
Interesting, I collected mixed info from people online, some people claim that they are 41 in Andys, and 42.5 in Nike

Definitely interesting. Could vary based on season. I've also noticed sometimes people's sizes in Nike/Adidas/other more athletic brands can vary widely. I've had some Nikes I took an 8 in. Adidas that ranged from 8-8.5. Maybe depends on foot width. My feet are middle of the road. Brannock size last I remember was like halfway between 8-8.5 and a D width.

slpldr

Reaction score
I remember listening to The Kills back in 2010s, before I knew about Hedi, and I couldn't get how can they appear so slim. Now I get it

BTW SL/06 fits perfectly, true to size, and I didn't expect how much of a cumulative effect they gave to the outfit. So many details a tweaked in comparison to something like Stan Smiths, and they look impeccable with any Hedis SLP stuff, while with Stan Smiths, Vans, or other common sneakers something was always off.

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I remember listening to The Kills back in 2010s, before I knew about Hedi, and I couldn't get how can they appear so slim. Now I get it

BTW SL/06 fits perfectly, true to size, and I didn't expect how much of a cumulative effect they gave to the outfit. So many details a tweaked in comparison to something like Stan Smiths, and they look impeccable with any Hedis SLP stuff, while with Stan Smiths, Vans, or other common sneakers something was always off.

Now are you gonna try to beat them up, or keep them clean? That model looks really good to me, similar to my Celine ones. I see they're offering a canvas version, which I don't like as much as the leather ones. The Andy sneaker looks pretty good as well

slpldr

Reaction score
Now are you gonna try to beat them up, or keep them clean? That model looks really good to me, similar to my Celine ones. I see they're offering a canvas version, which I don't like as much as the leather ones. The Andy sneaker looks pretty good as well
I would never get a canvas version because it's impossibly difficult to clean from the dust. Dunno, lets see, I usually don't like the beaten-up look of any shoes

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IuliaBartcovschi