• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Found an app that allows me to select bits of the picture I want in colour while the rest remains in black and white so I've been using it for the gold Wyatts.

Does anyone know how the teddy jacket fits by the way? I'm normally around a 50 in most things but it looks quite boxy so I wasn't sure if it'd be true to size or not.

What app is that? Looks great.

I'd size down in the Teddy to 48, at least. It's boxy, and yes, the shoulders might be snug, but it's worth it. I'm a 44 in almost everything, although need to go to 42 in the Teddy or L01 to perfect that streamlined look.

The only caveat I'd apply is if you're over 6'0" it might be too short.

GEJSkelly

Reaction score

What app is that? Looks great.

I'd size down in the Teddy to 48, at least. It's boxy, and yes, the shoulders might be snug, but it's worth it. I'm a 44 in almost everything, although need to go to 42 in the Teddy or L01 to perfect that streamlined look.

The only caveat I'd apply is if you're over 6'0" it might be too short.

The app's called 'DashofColor', you have to pay £0.79 to unlock the zoom thing which makes it far far easier to use but after a mate showed me how well it worked I figured it was worth it.

Another couple of pics I did with it:

That's good to know, I'm thinking I'll pick one up at some point over the next couple of months but I'm not sure if I'll have time to make it down to London to try it on. I'm 6'0" on the dot but I'll make sure to check the length.

Figured I should probably get some permanent collection before it gets torn to shreds and I can't really justify an L01 or L17.

Last edited:

cptspaulding666

Reaction score

I own the CP Chelseas to have variety, but the Harness Boots are better in every way. The CPs aren't clunky though, not as sleek as a SLP boot, but not as bulky as a Timb.
I was looking into getting the SLP Nevada Boots. Was wondering if anybody has them and if there worth the couple extra hundred compared to the CPs, being that they're both crepe Chelsea Boots. Thank you.

takustyle

Reaction score
Hi, I'm interested to know what you guys think of the "stars" velvet jacket

I've been receiving comments from my peers saying that the jacket is a bit gaudy/ and kind of tasteless.

Also btw can you guys tell me is this jacket designed by Hedi's team? Or is it designed after hedi's leave?

Thanks in advance

Not Ready

Reaction score
{Please don't take it personal} I would like to point out how weird the times are when someone willing to spend £700+ on footwear feels the need to justify and warn others about a £0.79 app. It's weird to me how value is perceived these days, when "there's an app for that" is almost every time intended to be "there's a free app for that". Not saying it's right or wrong in any way, the market is the market, it's purely observational. Sorry for the offtopic.

Last edited:

Randeep

Reaction score
{Please don't take it personal} I would like to point out how weird the times are when someone willing to spend £700+ on footwear feels the need to justify and warn others about a £0.79 app. It's weird to me how value is perceived these days, when "there's an app for that" is almost every time intended to be "there's a free app for that". Not saying it's right or wrong in any way, the market is the market, it's purely observational. Sorry for the offtopic.

if i see a 2p on the floor i'm picking it up, tight ass £400 jeans that restrict my movement notwithstanding
foo.gif

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Hi, I'm interested to know what you guys think of the "stars" velvet jacket I've been receiving comments from my peers saying that the jacket is a bit gaudy/ and kind of tasteless. Also btw can you guys tell me is this jacket designed by Hedi's team? Or is it designed after hedi's leave? Thanks in advance
They're probably just jealous. Wear it with aplomb. If you question it too much, though you won't be able to rock it. It's not something you should think of too much. That's a classic Hedi jacket cut; not sure if he personally did it but his team seems great, so I wouldn't worry too much. Apparently, the floodgates of Anthony's reign won't be opening yet.

youwhat

Reaction score
looks awful in that hanger pic

looked ok in some webshop pics being worn too

will be bored of it in a month

Last edited:

slann01

Reaction score
Hi, I'm interested to know what you guys think of the "stars" velvet jacket

I've been receiving comments from my peers saying that the jacket is a bit gaudy/ and kind of tasteless.

Also btw can you guys tell me is this jacket designed by Hedi's team? Or is it designed after hedi's leave?

Thanks in advance

Definitely designed under Hedi, but not a good design imo. Looks like a toned down version of the SS15 runway starburst bomber, which is more great and iconic imo. SLP needs to be gaudy most of the time btw.

Rilea

Reaction score

Silver boots just came in, and I absolutely love them.I never thought I'd wear silver shoes before, but I'm very glad I took a chance with them :)

Adamdraps

Reaction score
So I have fit issues. My thighs and caves are too big for d02 cut. d01 cut is too wide at the caves and leg opening is too big for my liking. Should I size up in the d02's and wear with a belt or taper the d01's?

scanner

Reaction score
So I have fit issues. My thighs and caves are too big for d02 cut. d01 cut is too wide at the caves and leg opening is too big for my liking. Should I size up in the d02's and wear with a belt or taper the d01's?

take a spin class or do hot yoga

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member