• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

thomas199023

Reaction score
Visited the Rive Droite store in Paris today. Very fun concept, and some very decently priced merchandise.

Got this phone case! Absolute steal at 35 Euro.
1D5A82DB-A5CF-4487-ADD9-8206AAAC35BC.jpeg

Hydeous

Reaction score
What kind of socks do you guys usually wear for wyatts? The usual thin ones I got from uniqlo kinda rub my feet the wrong way for some reason and they kinda hurt after a while.

walds11

Reaction score
Keanu sunglasses. Am I doing it right?

Absolutely man! They look great. The SA at my local SLP Boutique texted me yesterday that they just got those bad boys in store. I’m most likely getting them.

My only concern is the temple length. They are 5mm longer then a pair of Ray Bans that I have, which I feel are just a touch too long. Hmm...

Adamdraps

Reaction score
What kind of socks do you guys usually wear for wyatts? The usual thin ones I got from uniqlo kinda rub my feet the wrong way for some reason and they kinda hurt after a while.

Just regular hanes tube socks in black. Dress socks aren't really made for SLP boots imo.

sam_argirou

Reaction score
Dear SLP community,

I recently purchased the Lukas boots in eel and was wondering if anyone has experience of using foot trees when not wearing them, as I could do with some suggestions on what type to buy!

Sam

Attachments

• Lukas eeel.jpg
    Lukas eeel.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 175

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those look awesome! Yes, those are selvedge. You can tell by the pattern on the interior when you roll up the hems. That's the signal that they're the real deal. Made in Japan is another good tell.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For the denim with cuffs, does anyone know if they are selvedge? I suppose it doesn’t matter all too much but they are apparently raw denim from Japan

Looks like they are selvedge, at least that’s what they are listed as on ssense

Gooly001

Reaction score
Dear SLP community,

I recently purchased the Lukas boots in eel and was wondering if anyone has experience of using foot trees when not wearing them, as I could do with some suggestions on what type to buy!

Sam
Hey I have a pair too and was wondering if on yours the leather looks like it “bubble” up along the seams if the stitching?
Looks like there’s some sort of top layer that sort of bubbles up along the creases
Are you able to confirm if yours does the same?

rire

Reaction score
Doesn't matter actually, I was thinking corduroy somehow but you're talking about velvet, sorry.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mercydcom