• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've seen a few posts about 'Buy now or regret later' in regards to shoes. Just a quick note, Vaccarello hasn't had any influence in the shoes this season. I'm under the impression he will only add additional styles. The only shoe that will be getting the axe is the wyatts with 60mm heel. But that's due to poor sales, not Vaccarello.

The black teddy is permanent collection, the light blue, green and pink are not, I've been getting these jackets for my clients from around Europe as they deplete in sizes.

I've heard they won't be getting rid of most styles too, however I have seen little changes coming in here and there already. On the subject of additional styles, the new styles for this season have been awful (like those terrible zip things, the sandals, and those monk straps), so if it's not Vaccarello, and it was in fact Hedi's old team as so many staff keep claiming, then they weren't paying much attention and obviously learned pretty much nothing from him. I'm pretty much resigned to the fact that other than the same old staples, there will probably never be a new style I'm interested in again, and it's unlikely that any of the old styles I like will be getting brought back any time soon. Don't get me wrong I love Hedi boots, cropped jodhpurs, SL 01s, etc. as much as the next man, but after seeing them for the last 4 1/2 years I'd have to of been living under a rock not to have got some by now.

Speaking of shoes, has anybody seen the light tobacco colour in person that also remembers the original beige from the SS 13 - SS 14 cropped jodhpur boots that could give a comparison? In some photos it looks quite similar to the old colour which I like, and in others it looks quite tan which isn't my cup of tea (too western looking for me I think, although I don't mind it for the Hedi or Wyatt styles), and I completely forgot to ask about them when I was last in London. The old ones for reference:

Angel of Death

Reaction score
If I could annoy you once in your day because of something so minuscule....it's a good day for me and a bad one for you.

It's legit a matter of time in these forums before people like all of you surface. The majority are nice helpful people who just offer advice, and the minority are emotional haters who feel their opinion is fact.
man u are dumb, you show lack of common sense. I didnt say you annoyed me im merely seeing from the other guys perspective and one thing hes right, you yap too much about it. $320! nice suede, nice versatile black blah blah.
laugh.gif

if u kept talking about it like it was in real life with ur friends, i ******* GUARANTEE you one of them will say either " will u stop talking about those boots?" or "will you just shut the **** up?"

wink.gif

also gotta say its ironic coming from you saying u think we are annoyed by ur constant $320 boots posting, you actually show more annoyance and u seem quite irate that we called u out on it.

apparently u have more sand in ur ****** than we do.
bounce2.gif

Last edited:

Death24xASecond

Reaction score
Shame the 60mm boots didn't sell well. IMHO those may be the best boots--in terms of heel height to shoe form comparison--I saw from SLP. 40mm is good, but not really distinctive. It's just 1.5" basically.

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
let's just ALL stfu about the $320 boots, i never expressed my opinion on it but now it's actually annoying.

Last edited:

echau

Reaction score

Shame the 60mm boots didn't sell well. IMHO those may be the best boots--in terms of heel height to shoe form comparison--I saw from SLP. 40mm is good, but not really distinctive. It's just 1.5" basically.

I thought the 45mm French boots were pretty nice.

BlackChiney8

Reaction score
man u are dumb, you show lack of common sense. I didnt say you annoyed me im merely seeing from the other guys perspective and one thing hes right, you yap too much about it. $320! nice suede, nice versatile black blah blah.
laugh.gif

if u kept talking about it like it was in real life with ur friends, i ******* GUARANTEE you one of them will say either " will u stop talking about those boots?" or "will you just shut the **** up?"

wink.gif

also gotta say its ironic coming from you saying u think we are annoyed by ur constant $320 boots posting, you actually show more annoyance and u seem quite irate that we called u out on it.

apparently u have more sand in ur ****** than we do.
bounce2.gif

What's hilarious is that I literally posted about them one time with two-three posts tops. Others mention the same boots and I ask generally about where they got them just out of interest if they got the same deal and then shitheads sound off about me "talking about them every five minutes". There isn't lack of common sense to call out some idiots like you who try to get confrontational OVER THE INTERNET. You're jealous along with the others who find the need to add two cents that no one asked for. I don't start anything with anyone over an internet forum and I'm "irate" because I responded to all of your idiotic hating for no reason...

You're either 13 years old or a very sad little man.

Angel of Death

Reaction score
ok whatever floats your boat. keep stroking that ego of that bragging $320 black suede boots u found! i also note u like to throw assumptions out of nowhere when u got no real rebuttal when u get the facts called out. u sure get quite defensive!

laugh.gif

Last edited:

BlackChiney8

Reaction score
ok whatever floats your boat. keep stroking that ego of that bragging $320 black suede boots u found! i also note u like to throw assumptions out of nowhere when u got no real rebuttal when u get the facts called out. u sure get quite defensive!

laugh.gif

Hahaha. It's just fun to mess with you because you'll respond guaranteed and say something else pointless and stupid. What "point" have you made? That you let what others post on the internet even bother you in the slightest. You're the one who found the need to respond when you should have just left it alone you **** lol. With a ******* name like Angel of Death LMFAO. Should change it to ***** Ass *****.

volchok

Reaction score

What's hilarious is that I literally posted about them one time with two-three posts tops. Others mention the same boots and I ask generally about where they got them just out of interest if they got the same deal and then shitheads sound off about me "talking about them every five minutes". There isn't lack of common sense to call out some idiots like you who try to get confrontational OVER THE INTERNET. You're jealous along with the others who find the need to add two cents that no one asked for. I don't start anything with anyone over an internet forum and I'm "irate" because I responded to all of your idiotic hating for no reason...

You're either 13 years old or a very sad little man.

Stop derailing the thread man, enough.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads