• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ryan Gosling CRAZY STUPID LOVE belt

fifiiinka

Reaction score

Hello there friends,

I would like to ask whether anybody here knows what belt was Ryan G wearing on set of Crazy Stupid Love. I've been looking for it everywhere all over the Internet and this is my last chance to figure it out. Thank you very much for any response I can get. Have a nice day guys.

Liquidus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What do you like about that belt, beyond the fact that Ryan Gosling is wearing it?

GothamRed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hello there friends,

I would like to ask whether anybody here knows what belt was Ryan G wearing on set of Crazy Stupid Love. I've been looking for it everywhere all over the Internet and this is my last chance to figure it out. Thank you very much for any response I can get. Have a nice day guys.

I HOPE IT'S FROM ZARA

(yes i've been drinking)

Mooncake

Reaction score
I didn't come in here to intentionally hijack this thread, but is there a way to have a dress shirt stay open like his in that photo? It always seems to be a hit or miss with me.. is it the way the shirt is ironed?

GothamRed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I didn't come in here to intentionally hijack this thread

crackup[1].gif

is there a way to have a dress shirt stay open like his in that photo? It always seems to be a hit or miss with me.. is it the way the shirt is ironed?

SethMassores

Reaction score
Allen Edmonds, Walnut color. Price ranges between $90-$115.
It matches his shoes which are also Allen Edmonds Fifth Avenue, Walnut and run between $350-$375. Based on their rising popularity, due to Ryan Gosling, some sellers are asking as much as $620 for a pair. :)

itraxx

Reaction score
It matches his shoes which are also Allen Edmonds Fifth Avenue, Walnut and run between $350-$375. Based on their rising popularity, due to Ryan Gosling, some sellers are asking as much as $620 for a pair.
smile.gif

This guy.

GBR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like a bog standard tan belt scarce worthy of comment let alone jealously.

msulinski

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It matches his shoes which are also Allen Edmonds Fifth Avenue, Walnut and run between $350-$375. Based on their rising popularity, due to Ryan Gosling, some sellers are asking as much as $620 for a pair. :)

Those aren't 5th avenues. They appear to be bluchers.

JubeiSpiegel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You should try your question in the SW&D side, they have many threads on the subject of Ryan's wardrobe...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 97 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads