• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods

djblisk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thank you for your feedback. We pride ourselves on producing the best quality jeans we possibly can if, there are ever any questions/doubts about finishing or construction we'd like to hear about them. If you took pics I'd love to see them. You can send them and any other comments/feedback to [email protected].

Thanks and I hope you're enjoying your jeans!

Karl

Thanks for the response Karl. I'll get you the pics to help out. The fit and look are great on these.

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Sounds like XL is the way to go. Thanks for your continued support!

Karl

Should have taken this advice myself. Forgot how trim these shirts are cut. I'm a L in the supply jacket but can't swing a L in the ISC work shirt!

Relatedly, now have a new with tags ISC work shirt in size L for sale or trade if anyone needs (is sold out most everywhere).

Last edited:

mikeylab

Reaction score
just some general advice for the thread. i have finally learned that the most helpful item to have when you want to buy clothing that you cannot try on first is to buy a soft, seamstress style tape measure like this

they cost about a dollar or so, and you can measure yourself pretty accurately. also , you can use it measure things that you already own that fit you, and use those measurements for comparison. it is great if you like to layer, because you can measure over a sweatshirt of jacket, and know about what size you will need for a rain or overcoat. Ever since i started using one of these, i have had really good luck with having online bought clothes fit me on the first try.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anyone know difference (other than fit) between the 3sixteen 120x and the RT dark denim? Both are indigo-black.

Rogue Territory

Reaction score

Should have taken this advice myself. Forgot how trim these shirts are cut. I'm a L in the supply jacket but can't swing a L in the ISC work shirt!

Relatedly, now have a new with tags ISC work shirt in size L for sale or trade if anyone needs (is sold out most everywhere).

Bummer, sorry man. If you purchased from us, you can totally return it, we will be restocking all sizes in the New Year.

Karl

Rogue Territory

Reaction score

just some general advice for the thread. i have finally learned that the most helpful item to have when you want to buy clothing that you cannot try on first is to buy a soft, seamstress style tape measure like this they cost about a dollar or so, and you can measure yourself pretty accurately. also , you can use it measure things that you already own that fit you, and use those measurements for comparison. it is great if you like to layer, because you can measure over a sweatshirt of jacket, and know about what size you will need for a rain or overcoat. Ever since i started using one of these, i have had really good luck with having online bought clothes fit me on the first try.
Great advice, thanks for sharing! To minimize confusion, we also offer our sizing guide to show you how we get the measurements we show on our product measurement tables. We also answer any all fit and sizing questions via our Contact Us page Karl

Rogue Territory

Reaction score

Bummer, sorry man. If you purchased from us, you can totally return it, we will be restocking all sizes in the New Year.

Karl

We also have some slightly and I stress SLIGHTLY damaged ISC work shirts in almost every size that we're willing to sell at discount (discount varies on extent of damage). If interested shoot us an email - [email protected]

You can also follow our instagram handle @rogueterritory_seconds for some killer deals!

Karl

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Karl

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I should have just bought direct so I had that option! By the time I got around to ordering it was sold out. Next time.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This thread needs more evo pics.

Anybody with dark stantons please post them up, mine are super tight now but I'm still trying to get 1-2 days a week in them. will wash after 18 months (currently ~14)

ASpec818

Reaction score
indigo stantons sz 27 unhemmed. Near perfect fit if you ask me

Last edited:

rusticchasm

Reaction score
i have to get my jumper sleeve length shortened- cold soak before? warm soak before? was trying to avoid a warm soak to keep the color

brooks23

Reaction score
Has anyone bought RGT from Wheat & Co? I got a pair of SK's from them a couple weeks ago and they turned out to be a size too big (which I'm trying to exchange), but I can't get anyone from the company to email me back. I first emailed them Sunday afternoon, then followed up yesterday morning, then tried a couple alternate emails this morning and still nothing.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads