• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods

rusticchasm

Reaction score
Hmm thanks, do you get pocket flare? I can't stand pocket flare haha. I'm in between sizes (32" for jeans) so I might have to size 28.
minimal pocket flare. i have the older ones from last summer (?). the pocket has a white lining so the little flare i get gives it nice contrast

fishtacologin

Reaction score
What is pocket flare?

mikeylab

Reaction score
i think that i will be getting the sk dark 13.5 for christmas. i was able to see the tonal indigo 14.5 SKs in person and they were beautiful. i am a big fan of RGT products in general, i think that they offer excellent value for the $. I prefer sanforized denim and really don't have the need for what is, IMO super heavyweight denim, although i bet the 16.75 are awesome.

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Think you'll ever do a cord supply jacket? A sherpa lined cord one would be pretty killer.

boxdok

Reaction score
Just ordered my shawl collar blanket lined supply jacket from Needsupply using the styleforum discount code. I saved like 60 bucks. I ordered a large.I Hope it's long enough since I'm 6'3. I tend to have problems with denim jackets being way too short.

breck81

Reaction score

Think you'll ever do a cord supply jacket? A sherpa lined cord one would be pretty killer.

I'd love a shearling lined supply jacket. Whether raw selvedge or desert wash or cord. Sign me up!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads