• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods

fishtacologin

Reaction score
My Rogue Territory Waxed Canvas Supply Jacket has gotten a bit of a smell to it now because I couldn't wait for colder weather to wear it. Any recommendations on how to kill bacteria on the jacket / remove smell?

mikeylab

Reaction score
i am on the fence between the tonal stitching indigo sks or the regular. opinions and advice welcomed.

bigwhat62

Reaction score

Hey guys. I got the Work Trousers from Mike and I'm pretty happy with the fit (thanks Mike).
IMG_5721.jpg
IMG_5728.jpg
(sorry for the blur, did a quick spin)
i know these were taken years ago but does anyone know what shoes those are?

jmaudi0

Reaction score
got my slubs today! love the jeans. the fit is spot on and the denim is really nice.

any chance of getting into the fade contest a day late?

ASpec818

Reaction score
ive noticed in just about every fit pic, the wearer cuffs these jeans. were these made to be cuffed? I'm about to order a pair but won't cuff them due to having short legs

rusticchasm

Reaction score
ive noticed in just about every fit pic, the wearer cuffs these jeans. were these made to be cuffed? I'm about to order a pair but won't cuff them due to having short legs
i have short legs too. you can still cuff. i usually do a small cuff (0.5"-1") and it works well

Rogue Territory

Reaction score

i received my RT stealth supply jacket today, and it really is very nice (it is my second RT piece, as i have had the black warp tonal SKs since last year).  i sized up (XL) because i want it as an outer layer, and i am happy with the fit.  i can wear a heavy hoodie underneath with no problem in the chest shoulder or waist.  it fits me a little longer than traditional type 3 trucker, and that is fine, because i wanted more of a blazer look from this piece.  i am looking forward to having this as my outer layer this winter, with a heavy fleece or light down mid layer.  thank you Rogue Territory, great work as always.

Glad the jacket worked out, enjoy! -Karl

Rogue Territory

Reaction score

got my slubs today!  love the jeans.  the fit is spot on and the denim is really nice. 

Of course! Just start hash tagging #rgtslubfaders it's not so much about the timeframe as it is about the journey and the fades at the end of the contest.

any chance of getting into the fade contest a day late?

Rogue Territory

Reaction score

My Rogue Territory Waxed Canvas Supply Jacket has gotten a bit of a smell to it now because I couldn't wait for colder weather to wear it. Any recommendations on how to kill bacteria on the jacket / remove smell?

Febreeze or another similar deodorizer and hang outside for a night should help.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Looking at the Dark Stantons vs the 14.5oz Tonal Stantons. Anyone have any strong opinions on this?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads