• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods

snowboardpunk

Reaction score
thought I would post some pics of my fades. about 6 months of wear. didnt really get to wear them to much for the first 3-4 months only on weekends. most of my wear was done in two months as well as about 1500 miles of biking. 1 cold soak and no washes.

Hunter Smith

Reaction score
It's a bit of a long shot but does anyone have a pair of raindrop camo trousers for sale in size 30? Hit me up!

willrh1

Reaction score
Some closer pictures of the slub stanton fabric for those interested. Unfortunately I have to size up 1 so I'll post more after I exchange these and soak my new ones.

gbo5Ac4h.jpg

8XOyPSSh.jpg
zl1JqqIh.jpg
y4M1m4fh.jpg

Kaundinya

Reaction score

A year and some change (2-3 months) with my RGT SKs. 1 wash.

I've realized that the SKs are too skinny to be ubiquitously versatile, so I'm looking to purchase a pair of slubby Stantons. Any thoughts? (Fit, sizing, hand... Etc.)

Last edited:

B^2

Reaction score

thought I would post some pics of my fades. about 6 months of wear. didnt really get to wear them to much for the first 3-4 months only on weekends. most of my wear was done in two months as well as about 1500 miles of biking. 1 cold soak and no washes.
What bag is that?

g-banger

Reaction score
I think i'm going to pull the trigger on a pair of SK 13. I have skinny legs and the best fitting jeans i have are Somet 008 which are nice and slim just like the SK's.

Two questions
- How does the SK jean fit with tucked in shirt with a OCBD? My Somets have a low rise and my nuts buldge out lol
- 13oz weight, okay for summer?

Cheers

Last edited:

Bingham

Reaction score
Can't wait for the new Work Trouser pre-order. I've been waiting for those to come back around for a while.

1esproc

Reaction score
Anyone know if the seat sizing has changed? I remember reading an interview that said they added .5" to the seat for a "roomier fit" at some point. When I got a pair of Stantons, lo and behold, the seat had too much fabric for them to fit me properly, so they had to be returned. I loved the quality so would like to get a pair again

wm8589

Reaction score
hey guys, I'm new to this thread. I have some Baldwin Denim Henleys that I love and have been wearing for about 10 months, but I'm ready to try some RGT's. In other pants, I run around a size 38-40, and I wear a size 38 in the Baldwin Henley. I'm 6'2 and I do like to roll the hem (1-1.5"), but I still like them to stack a bit. I'm debating on getting the Slubby Stantons in a size 40. I'm well aware that they're unsanforized, and if I get them I know I won't soak them for at least nine months. I was wondering if I should start with another sanforized Stanton in a size 38 or would the unsanforized slubby size 40 be a good option?

applky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FYI guys - they are making a Dark Indigo jean in the SK Fit, should be here in Mid october.

Does this mean a Dark SK (like the Dark Stanton) in overdyed/black-indigo denim?

Speaking of which, are there any fade pics of the new selvedge Dark Stantons around the internet? Nearly everything is of the old non-selvedge versions. Ideally something that's more than just the 4-months-in-you-guys pics -- 1 yr+?

g-banger

Reaction score

Does this mean a Dark SK (like the Dark Stanton) in overdyed/black-indigo denim?

Speaking of which, are there any fade pics of the new selvedge Dark Stantons around the internet? Nearly everything is of the old non-selvedge versions. Ideally something that's more than just the 4-months-in-you-guys pics -- 1 yr+?

Correct! pretty pumped, cause i was looking for a skinny deep indigo jean. the XX-012 at BIG is a little too pricy for me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads