• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods

golfham

Reaction score
Originally Posted by poorman
Let me get that shirt for $2. For real though, what shirt is that?

It's the workshirt Rogue Territory sells. They may still have some in stock.

dcs87

Reaction score
Steves came in earlier in the week from the JT sale, but I was traveling so I didn't get them until yesterday. They are definitely pretty tight - could barely button up initially. Seems like they are starting to stretch a little bit after a few hours of wear last night and this morning. No patch even though the JT site said there was one... doesn't really matter to me though, but I thought it was odd. Overall, love the fit and the craftsmanship is great! Can't wait to break these in
smile.gif
For anyone interested - they are still on sale at JT under 'Spring Denim'.

Aries83

Reaction score
For anyone interested, I have the work shirt (dbl indigo) in an L, hardly worn because I've lost weight and it's now too big. Beautiful shirt too, but no matter how many times I put it on, too big
frown.gif

stuckinalibrary

Reaction score
I got the Steves sz 31 from their sale, but the rise is too short. Other than that the jeans look great. Debating whether to try and sell them or just break them in and hope it stretches a little in the crotch area.

riraito

Reaction score
How does RT compare to 3sixteen? I can't decide between them since they are at similar price points.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
I don't think you'd go wrong either way but there are subtle differences that make RT stand out: Nihon vs. Kaihara (you don't see Nihon nearly as often as you do Kaihara, and personally, I like the color more), the built-in pen pocket, selvage fly, the canvas at the fly, the small embellishments on the back pockets, etc. They're both good products but RT adds a few more bells and whistles that make it unique. I'm looking forward to getting a pair myself... One of these days...

But both Andrew and Karl are great guys with great jeans. You're supporting the right people either way.

defan

Reaction score
6 oz sounds great for the summer. Anyone know how the durability would be on 6 oz?

Tyrone MacStiophain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is my first post on SW&D, and I'm not a serious denim-head, but I just got my first pair of selvedge jeans - the Rogue Territory RKs, and I'm don't think I ever want to take them off again. :slayer: Even though the new denim is stiff, it's lightweight (6oz) so they're comfortable out of the bag. Simple details, but they're all fantastic. I'm a *bit* concerned about the diagonal front pocket openings flopping open a bit much, and hoping they'll conform more to my body over time.

QUESTIONS: The waist fits pretty well now, but the site says they'll stretch up to an inch. They're also a few inches too long (despite the detailed instructions on the site, I wasn't sure exactly what size to order). Would you all (or Karl) recommend a hot soak and a quick run through the dryer? And Karl, if you're reading this, do you have any recommendations if I decide I need to hem the length? My machine can't do a chain stitch, but would a long stitch in dark navy thread look okay?
Thanks in advance.

Nosu3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This is my first post on SW&D, and I'm not a serious denim-head, but I just got my first pair of selvedge jeans - the Rogue Territory RKs, and I'm don't think I ever want to take them off again. :slayer: Even though the new denim is stiff, it's lightweight (6oz) so they're comfortable out of the bag. Simple details, but they're all fantastic. I'm a *bit* concerned about the diagonal front pocket openings flopping open a bit much, and hoping they'll conform more to my body over time.

QUESTIONS: The waist fits pretty well now, but the site says they'll stretch up to an inch. They're also a few inches too long (despite the detailed instructions on the site, I wasn't sure exactly what size to order). Would you all (or Karl) recommend a hot soak and a quick run through the dryer? And Karl, if you're reading this, do you have any recommendations if I decide I need to hem the length? My machine can't do a chain stitch, but would a long stitch in dark navy thread look okay?
Thanks in advance.

I had the same pocket flare issue at first but after I hot soaked the waist area it toned down a lot and isn't an issue. The waist for me stretched out after the first wear and I don't think they will stretch any more. Waist shrunk after hot soak but stretched back out right away. Before you hem them, attempt to shrink them.

Tyrone MacStiophain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I gave 'em a hot soak and about 12 minutes in a dryer yesterday, which helped a bit. I'll probably do it one more time. Right now I have to roll the cuffs about 1 3/4", which is a bit more than I like. I'll try to get a fit pic up in the next few days. Still quite happy with the jeans.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads